Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Agresti

Caring, intelligent, friendly and professional. Top

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Excellent care. Very compassionate and attentive. Dr agresti has been my psychiatrist for over 19 years and I have followed him from different locations. The care that I receive does not compare to any other psychiatrist that I have seen before. I would not even think of switching doctors if he switched his location further away from me. I would drive further away to see him. I am always greeted with a smile and Dr agresti has great listening skills good eye contact and is always looking for the best solution to help me. Highly recommended. Diane Calderon

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Excellent care and compassion for his patients Very knowledge about the medication he prescribes for his patients

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I'm so glad to have Dr Mark Agressi passed six years. He s somewhat strictly prescribed me a medication since I was herion addiction and ADD. He have helped me ongoing a success few years sobriety. He s a wonderful dr without egoistic or neglecting... his caring, kind and understanding have revealed... I appreciated the way he supports when it s necessary or if I'm not feeling right properly. I'm happy to find him. you will not disappointed with him when you take a time to comfort and meet what you need.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Agresti has helped me through my lowest times. His ability to read beyond the surface-level means he’s really listening, paying attention, and providing the best care. I recommend him to anyone struggling & wanting a doctor who is kind, empathetic, gives the best treatment. Dr. Agresti is the BEST doctor I’ve ever had & I’d give him 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Agresti is helpful, knowledgeable and caring!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Agresti has helped me with my depression and anxiety over the past two years. He is a very nice person and a true professional. He really cares about my improvement. Thank you Dr. Agresti for all you help.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Agresti is the best! Wonderful doctor...so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Agresti really knows the subtle differences between medications and he is very quick in finding the right medication for you, if needed, though he is not a pill pusher. He is very caring and helpful though his candor and insight on what is holding you back from reaching your own goals might be uncomfortable for some. He is very accessible and gives his cell phone number to all his patients. When I am having a meltdown and need to see him, his office will always make time for me the same day and his advice always makes the world of difference. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

He is the easiest person to make you feel comfortable Great person

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Mark G. Agresti's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL