Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Agresti

When you're dealing with patients with emotional and psychological problems, there's a lot of transference dumped on the treatment provider. You're in a no win situation. I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Agresti. You need think skin to be able to endure so much unwarranted criticism and still be committed to helping patients who want get better find a way out. People have no problem paying their dealers to poison them, but when it comes to paying for the care of a specialist they complain about the costs. I put no value in any of these throw away comments. They do more harm then good, particularly for those who've been helped by Dr. Agresti. If you have nothing good to say, then why say anything at all ? You're motivated by some form of spite or in other word-transference.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I live in Toronto, but also spend time in Florida during the winter months. Dr Agresti is extremely knowledgeable and current with the newest treatment protocols. It's clear that this man is passionate about his patients and his profession.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

in terms of what meds are best for you, no one is better

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

he told us he no longer wanted us a patients, since we called too much,, well there were issues with medications!! too much?? really?? stay away far away

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Agresti was the most unethical Doctor I ever met. Him and his partner Dave ran an inpatient outpatient treatment facility in west palm beach. Most of the staff were former patients, there was no helpful curriculumn and when you needed the dr to visit for on call emergencies he reluctantly showed up some times driven by his son because he himself had to much to drink during dinner. THE ABSOLUTE most disturbing encounter was being put on psychotropic drugs, used as a human study for drugs. What was the pay off for this in house controlled study by a pharmaceutical company? Run don't walk from this dr. And don't let your loved ones near him. He should loose his license to practice medicine. He is more worried about his livelihood, status in the community, self centered effactuation with himself then he will ever be concerned over a patients well being.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

He is an arrogant , self centered, insensitive dr I have ever dealt with. After my first visit I did more research on him & found out one of his patients was given the wrong meds for her condition causing her to commit suicide & murder her daughter. The patient stabbed her daughter 30 times with a kitchen knife & stabbed herself 130 times. If she had been seeing him on a regular basis he should have realized she was at risk of harming herself or others. She had been seen 10 times by Agresti & the other dr between August & sept of 2013. A day before her next appt she killed herself & her daughter. This man still practices in West Palm. I had heard something about him & mainly went in for queriosity. What a snotty, conceited excuse for a dr. I received a letter the following day terminating me as a patient. I'm so glad I'm not suicidal or that woman could have been me! Find another dr immediately! Stay away from this pathetic want to be dr!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Agresti is the most arrogant, insensitive, pathetic Doctor, as he calls himself. After many calls, mine was finally returned. I scheduled my appointment and waited nearly 1 1/2 hours to be seen for a total of 5 minutes. He didn't care at all about anything I had to say! . I felt as if I was keeping him from the next patient. No discussion, no advice, just wrote out a script & off I went. I had read some reviews, a few good but mostly horrible. I specifically asked him about the 2013 murder- suicide. The woman stabbed her 10 year old daughter 30 times & herself 130 times. He had no comment & said he had no knowledge of the lawsuit. I heard the lawsuit was dropped but will be refiled. I received a letter the following day terminating me as a patient with no explanation at all! That's exactly what was done to another patient. What if one of us was suicidal? Guess it's our loss. As for publishing in his book & pamphlets that he would never prescribe certain meds, he did & still does. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED "DOCTOR". Do not waste your time or money! He should be disbarred. He gives no medical advise whatsoever! Just another pill pusher!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Thanks to Mark Agresti. Saved my daughters life. Gave me a wake up call to my own issues and problems

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The treatment I received was mediocre at best. They have a few good psychologists there for therapy but they do mostly focus on treatment through medication, which is fine if you need it. However, I began having problems about half a year ago. I have a hormone deficiency in which I need medication and they cut my prescription to half a year and when I tried to call them about it and to make appointments, no one at the office will answer,nor did they return any of my 10 voicemail messages. I'm looking into finding a new office right now.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

It is with great pleasure to recommend Dr. Agresti as a medical professional , he has sound knowledge and is one of the best in his field. There are issues in many situations where someone is unhappy with care if their needs are not met to their expectations. The time i have spend in his office has been very helpful and positive. He spend time explaining his rational of management a specific illness and took time to explain specifics. His interaction with his staff and patients has been more than remarkable. My feeling about the sad situation with the death of the mother and daughter could have no way been predicted and he should not be made responsible. Many time family members in their pain of loss lash out to medical professionals who really could not prevent the tragedy. No way would Dr. Agresti knowingly ignored the patients problem, he would have responded right away. I have seen him in action and are more than impressed. Take your time and see him and you will meet a kind , knowledgable professional. Andrea from California

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Mark G. Agresti's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL