Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Agresti

Experience with depression. Friends warned me medication makes it worse. So counseling to counseling again and again. This time depression was quite different and severe. Mom died. Her funeral left me exhausted. I was sinking and drowning. What's worse --knew it. Dr. Agresti devoted our first appointment to explain the "physical" impact of this depression. Concise and logical explanation for why I couldn't leave my house. Sleeping replaced daily routine. Weight loss I was unable to stop, If it continued this would mean Hospitalization. I have continued to go back to see Dr. Agresti for several years now. I would recommend Dr. Mark Agresti to anyone who is sick with despression.. If someone is suffering with depression (suffering isn't an exaggeration) don't allow people who are "well intentioned" to discourage you from getting help. Without any hesitation I would recommend Dr. Agresti

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Treeated by him for over 25 years. He is compassionate and carin. He is never rushed and always on time . He treated my depression without bad side affects of weight gain and decreased sexual drive. He always answers when I call . His staff are like family to me . I strongly recommend him . He Always listens and understands me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Caring, intelligent, friendly and professional. Top

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Excellent care. Very compassionate and attentive. Dr agresti has been my psychiatrist for over 19 years and I have followed him from different locations. The care that I receive does not compare to any other psychiatrist that I have seen before. I would not even think of switching doctors if he switched his location further away from me. I would drive further away to see him. I am always greeted with a smile and Dr agresti has great listening skills good eye contact and is always looking for the best solution to help me. Highly recommended. Diane Calderon

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Excellent care and compassion for his patients Very knowledge about the medication he prescribes for his patients

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I'm so glad to have Dr Mark Agressi passed six years. He s somewhat strictly prescribed me a medication since I was herion addiction and ADD. He have helped me ongoing a success few years sobriety. He s a wonderful dr without egoistic or neglecting... his caring, kind and understanding have revealed... I appreciated the way he supports when it s necessary or if I'm not feeling right properly. I'm happy to find him. you will not disappointed with him when you take a time to comfort and meet what you need.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Agresti has helped me through my lowest times. His ability to read beyond the surface-level means he’s really listening, paying attention, and providing the best care. I recommend him to anyone struggling & wanting a doctor who is kind, empathetic, gives the best treatment. Dr. Agresti is the BEST doctor I’ve ever had & I’d give him 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Agresti is helpful, knowledgeable and caring!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Agresti has helped me with my depression and anxiety over the past two years. He is a very nice person and a true professional. He really cares about my improvement. Thank you Dr. Agresti for all you help.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Agresti is the best! Wonderful doctor...so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Mark G. Agresti's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL