Ratings for Dr. U. Meyers

She is a Nimrod!! Went in with my young children whom by had extream sore throats, Dr Meyer did nothing! Sent us home to get Vick's, then went to family Dr whom took a swab, came back positive for strep throat.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

One of the least competent Doctors in the city. When my wife went to see her about a sore throat, one of the first things Dr Meyers said after examining her throat was "well your tonsils look fine". My wife had her tonsils removed as a child so the tonsils that "look fine" are not even there!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I love her!! She cares so much about people and what she does. Iv had her call me at home to make sure I was doing ok. She even gave me her home number just in case.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr Meyer was the anethatist for my recent surgery. He was awesome! Very personable and competent< Highly recommended>

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Very helpful and supportive during a difficult health issue. Unfortunately, Dr. Meyer is a locum, so she does not have her own family practice, but she said I can book with her whenever she is in the clinic. She is non-judgemental and very open-minded. Doesn't have an ego, like most doctors and is willing to follow up with you after hours when deemed necessary. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Amazing doctor, listen to every word she says. You will not regret it. She is one smart lady.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr Meyer was my Dr when I lived in DC. I thought she was one of the best! I really like her natural remedies instead of the push on prescription drugs. I would recommend her anytime!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

I really appreciated Dr. Meyers view when I brought my children in to see her. Instead of immediately recommending an antibiotic/medication she gave me the option of trying something that was natural. Also, I don't agree with immunizations for children and Dr. Meyer was quite open to discussing my concerns and giving me options.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. U. Meyers's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Dawson Creek, BC