Ratings for Dr. Karl C. Wenner

I've been in and out of hospitals for most of my life and Wenner is my all time favorite doctor hands down! In fact, Wenner is my hero! I can't imagine what the state of my health would be without him. He has time and again gone out of his way to help me. He always put me and my care first no matter what logistics, procedures or ins entanglements tried to thwart things. When I moved out of town I still came back to see him for all my ortho needs. He's been honest, kind and enthusiastic. He's always answered all my questions and took whatever time was needed to allay any fears, and I have nothing but utter confidence in him. He's been available to me, provided top notch care, and was always happy to see me even when it was bad news. I can not thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I dealt with back pain for 3 years. going to my normal doctor over, and over. I went to physical therapy for 2 months. I was referred to Dr. Wenner. He found out what was wrong with my back on the first trip!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Misdiagnosed my back cost me thousands of dollars and an uneeded surgery. Due to lack of choice I had to see him again. He had a sour demeanor, and obviously did not approve of my honesty about my orientation. I expect more from a doctor than a small town attitude and small mind.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr Wenner is very knowledgeable and caring. I would ask for him again if I should need him again.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Injured my knee. It was hard to get in but worth the wait. Dr Wenner is very knowledgable and profesinal. Did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

The staff in this office could be better and the wait I know is because they are VERY busy. However, I am very happy with Dr. Wenner himself and I am willing to put up with the staff (only the front desk gets the poor ratings). He is professional and caring, listened to me, and knew exactly what needed to be done. I'm better off because of him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Every appointment you must wait minimum of 1 hour, sometimes longer, as they are a very busy office.I have had 2 back surgeries by him and would use them again if need be.I feel they are very knowledgeable, and helpful. my only complaint is he is on vacation a good amount of time, making you wait longer to get in to be seen. He has a wonderful bed side manner, is very comforting when you are worried about something, and follows through with all that he says. Dr. Wenner is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

he acted like he dont even care what happens to a person was to busy to listen and was not helpful. felt like he just wants the money

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Since there are very few Orthopedic Doctors in Klamath Falls, your selection is limited. I did not like the office staff. The front desk is rude and not helpfull, and my entire experience with the doctor and his office was very bad. I would not go back again. If you need to see a doctor and yours is unavailable, you can't see another one in their practice. Doesn't matter if your in pain, which I was, after a bad fall that caused a fracture and Carpal Tunnel. I couldn't sleep at night and was walking the floor most of the night. I was told an appointment was available a month later. I went to see my Primary Doctor and he gave me a prescription for nerve pain. After Carpal Tunnel surgery, they removed my stitches too soon, and I was back to day one in healing. Only one stitch was healed and I could see inside my hand! It took forever to heal and I had a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Karl C. Wenner's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare