Ratings for Dr. Yuriy Pawluk

My family and I have been seeing Dr.Pawluk for at least 25 year. My children have grown up with him. His staff has always been very professional, friendly, accommodating if they can and are always helpful. If they don't have the answers they will find out. Dr Pawluk is truly amazing! Professional, fast and his chair side manner wonderfully funny. We moved 2 hrs North 6 years ago. Tried another dentist. Not good. So we make the crazy drive. We will NOT go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

saw me very late, was not very happy with quality either.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Awesome dentist. Super friendly staff! Really great with the kiddies too

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

best dentist , best staff I ever had. very profesional and friendly. Thank you very much Dr Pawluk and staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

The Worse doctor , horrible person bad maners Never again .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

always kind, gentle, thorough, and has GREAT bedside manner. he is the first dentist i've ever had that hasn't ripped me off by doing unnecessary procedures just to make more money. his staff are all so sweet and helpful too!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

After my bad experience with Dr. Pawluk I rather grab a pair of pliers and pull out my tooth myself. They don't give a ... about you, you are better off to hand in your money and walk away and not let them touch your tooth. you can read one of the staff's comment that she is calling a patient an idiot. you figure out the rest.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I've been coming to see Dr. Pawluk for many years @ 30 years. Before seeing him I was very scared of dentists, he made me feel safe and reassured. His staff are great!!!They all make you feel welcome and treat you like family or friends. After being in the office, I always leave feeling better than when I arrived. Caring, kind, patience, listen to what you have to say. I am very glad I started seeing Dr. Pawluk all those years ago!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very Honest and does great work! Will not do something just to cost you more really cares about the patient!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Usually i am scared to go to a dentist. But this doctor office is different. They are like a family to me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013