Dr. Allen Lazerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Allen Lazerson

I just recently had some bone removed from my left foot. I had years of bone build up from massive blows I had received while doing martial arts. It had eventually left me to where I was unable to walk without the assistance of a cane. I was terrified as this was my first surgery. Dr. Allen Lazerson and his staff helped ease my fears to rest. My foot not only looks beautiful again but I was up and walking after day 4. He is a true artist, and really does care about his patients. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am SO glad that I came to Dr. Lazerson for a second opinion! His surgery removed the bone spur on top of my foot and I am able to walk pain free again. His surgery was SO much less invasive than what the first doctor recommended. He and his staff are friendly, professional, and willing to answer any and all questions.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

made condition worse. Shoe specialist did a poor job of fitting shoes

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

My mom and I had a great experience with Dr. Lazerson. We both had foot surgeries in the same month. Dr. Lazerson was honest about what needed to be done. My mom had a neuroma and I had a bunion. Our surgeries went great and we had quick recoveries and minimal scarring. I would recommend Lazerson to anyone that needs a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

My daughter had a very severe case of warts on her feet. It looked like the only option was surgery which would have been painful and would have been a long recovery. Dr. Lazerson did some research and recommended a treatment that worked without the surgery. My daughter's warts cleared up. Thanks Dr. Lazerson.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

This was my first trip to see Dr. Lazerson, and I liked him very much. I went in due to pain in my foot, and the DR determined it was a splinter. After an x-ray for further verification, Dr Lazerson took a pair of tweezers and removed the splinter in about two seconds. My total bill for what they called removal of a foreign body; $1660 total! the amount just for taking out the splinter $1170. This is an egregious amount by any standards. I tried to discuss the bill with Lazerson's staff who other than a lady named Judy were incredibly rude and patronizing. Lastly, I tried to contact the Dr. directly but he refuses to respond. If you want to be outrageously charged for minimal work, this is your guy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I had plantar fasciitis on both feet. The staff was nice, and my pain was better in two weeks, but not completely gone. But my main complaint is that they absolutely screw you on charges! They charged me $1638.16 for two shots in my foot! Then they charged me $405 for a $40 night split (checked the prices at CVS) and $300 for a $30 foot support! OUTRAGEOUS!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr Allen Lazerson is not a good Podiatrist.This Podiatrist is not a good foot doctor, prescibes medical shoes which are not necessary, also made wrong diagnosis of my foot, told me I needed surgery on my foot which was not necessary, I found out after consulting another Podiatrist which was honest,. Consult another Podiatrist,before employing Allen Lazerson, you save yourself alot of money.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

He is the best! Dr. Lazerson has been in pratice a long time, is a great surgeon and seems to want to connect with his patients as evidenced in his professionalism with three members of my family. I have also used Village Podiatry in the past and they are wonderful and lucky to now have Dr. Lazerson as a podiatrist in their group.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

MY FAVORITE DOCTOR, SO WARM AND CARING AWESOME HUMORHE IS JUST SO WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Allen Lazerson's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP