You may also like

Rate Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum

Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Castelbaum by a friend after having multiple miscarriages. From the first phone call to the last appointment, my experience was great. The staff at the Langhorne, Willow Grove and King of Prussia offices were fantastic. Dr Castelbaum was thorough, supportive and knowledgeable explaining test results and treatments. He was receptive to my thoughts about treatment options and celebrated when we finally had success! I would recommend him to anyone who was having any fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Castelbaum and his staff. We went through two rounds of IVF with him (one fresh and one frozen) and were successful both times. He has a very good reputation with local OBGYN offices as two different offices recommended that I go to him when we started to have trouble conceiving. My own OBGYN said she was going to go to him when she started to have fertility issues. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Castelbaum for helping me grow my wonderful family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I love Dr. Castlebaum. I had previously seen another doctor in the practice but there is something about Dr. Castlebaum's personality that I really clicked with. He handled my IVF and we were successful the first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My husband and I were recommended to RMA by a friend. From day one the entire staff was amazing. We had a wonderful first consult, very thorough, felt as if everyone there was very knowledgably. I never had been so attended to at any doctors office, they even spent the time to call my insurance and get every bit of information for me so I didn't have to deal with my insurance company, then spent the time to go over it with us. Every doctor and nurse make you feel comfortable and treat you as if you were family. I felt like they were all my Aunts and Uncles, kept track of personal details in my life, very friendly and helpful and always professional. Dr. Freedman and Dr. Castelbaum successfully got us pregnant first try with IUI, 10 weeks now and everything is going great! Just had my last appointment with them this morning and wish I could continue seeing them through my whole pregnancy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My husband and I are very happy with the care we received at RMA and from Dr. Castelbaum. The office runs very efficiently and they are flexible. We will definitely be returning to RMA for baby #2. Only complaint is that we wish Dr. Castelbaum was also an OB! Highly recommend RMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Castlebaum and the staff at RMA (in particular Denise, Jackie, and Ashley at the Langhorne office) were more like family than a doctor and nurses from the start. Without exception they always took their time with us, listened to questions (which were many), and patiently explained the course of treatment with us. The entire staff became like family...holding our hands through the tough times and celebrating with us when we found out that we were finally pregnant with our twins. (What doctor goes out of his way to make sure that he can see you to give you a congratulatory hug?)

Everyone at RMA is well versed in up-to-date information about infertility and can point out current research and also where to turn for emotional care that you may need while undergoing treatment.

They truly are family. So much so that the day you "graduate" and are discharged to the care of your regular OB/GYN is more of a sad one to be leaving such a support system rather than a happy one!

Many thanks to Dr. Castlebaum and his wonderful staff!

Tara and Tom H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My husband and I are extremely greatful to Dr. Castle sum and his RMA family for helping use create the beautiful family we have today. Thank you and we wish you continue success with other couples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Castelbaum and the staff are wonderful. I was referred to RMA after trying for almost 2 years. I am happy to say my husband and I are pregnant after one IUI. Dr. Castelbaum and the staff are very caring. I will refer anyone who needs help to RMA. Thank you so much Dr. Castlebaum !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

After many years of being a patient at RMA I highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum. I came from another fertility group because I wanted more of a personal relationship with my doctors, and that is what I received at RMA from all of the staff and Physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Castelbaum and all the staff of RMA are the best, best experience ever, best people ever, is like being in a family. Thank you for everything you did for us. Eleonora and Tiziano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658645].votes_count ]]