Ratings for Dr. TYLER K. Huggins

Dr. Huggins is a great doctor but his practice has declined significantly after being purchased by Avita. Unfriendly staff, extremely long wait times (over 1.5 hours even for routine pregnancy visits), and multiple issues with the billing department.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Huggins has delivered all three of my children. We absolutely love him and his staff! We would recommend them to anyone:)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Look, I (like very many others) absolutely adored Dr. Huggins. His manner, friendliness, professionalism. It was all beautiful. Until the day of the birth. My daughter was large and got stuck. With no warning whatsoever he shoved her back inside of me after I'd already delivered her head. Flipped her around (she was sunny side up), which tangled her cord. Realized she wouldn't make it out, and shoved her back inside of me a second time. (Again, after I had delivered her head.) He held her in there, what felt like up to his elbows, and was going to have to do a medication-free cesarean but her heart stopped. I pushed he pulled, she came out. We had injuries galore & was taken to a Children's Hospital. I'm mentioning this bc nearly 9yrs later I am still suffering PTSD especially around her birthday. I was told that morning that I "should" have an ultrasound but was not given one. All of this could have been avoided. I loved Dr. H, but now we are scarred for life from Zavanelli Maneuver

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Great doctor and Great staff. I go in there every week and everyone is nice and polite. Everyone helps you as much as possible. The only negative is how busy they are on Thursdays at 3.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

his Staff are the rudest most unhelpful people you will ever meet they forget to give you things for tests forget to do said tests. forget to give you paperwork. among other things. and sometimes they even insult you and call you names to your face. and your not aloud to defend yourself and you didn't even do anything wrong. everyone I and my friends know HATES this doctors office with a passion simply because of the staff...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Great doctor and great staff I had a hard preg. and saw them weekly just loved them so helpful and caring great bedside manner GREAT guy.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

great doctor...always helpful and has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Great beside manner. Shook my husband's hand and mine after delivering our baby, said it was an honor to deliver him. Very smart, helpful, let me make decisions about delivery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005

Dr. TYLER K. Huggins's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners