Ratings for Dr. Mary Jane Chiasson

I have never had a more terrible experience with a doctor. I left her office sobbing, after she argued with me about my choice of words in describing my pain and in general was extremely rude in her manner towards me. Additionally, in regards to "helping" me, she read a packet at me about medication and when I let her know I'd like to try alternatives wasn't able to offer anything, and really didn't seem to want to be bothered. I would highly recommend avoiding this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I regret that this is the second time that I have seen this doctor, and I have to give her such poor review. She is a poor communicator.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

This doctor is very knowledgeable. I felt she listened to my concerns and gave me multiple treatment options. She was spot on on what was causing my migraines. I am feeling much better and having fewer migraines.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

A real narcissist's, narcissist. Condescending, insecure and she vastly over estimates her ability. She does not want a patient... she wants an adoring audience. It looks like her last positive review was in 2007. Maybe she is having a bad decade.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Rude. Yelled at patient with brain injury for not understanding. Not helpful with treatment. Will be seeking other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

This Dr. Was very condescending and rude. How she is.allowed around people is beyond me. Telling someone they will.have to.suffer with pain for.the rest of.their life, and throwing loads of narcotics instead of trying.to.find a long term solution is just crazy. I am surprised she is allowed to practice medicine. I would NEVER recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Chaisson showed utmost concern for my problems and did thorough diagnosis. She answered all my questions within her area of expertise. She gave appropriate referral for problem that was not neurological. I highly recommend this doctor. I have difficulty understanding anyone saying she did not have good manners.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I expected the Dr to take the lead during the course of the visit. She did not and I felt that I wasn't receiving the guidance I was looking for and needed. I felt she she was not strong and confident although I did assume she knew her subject. I always leave her office with an empty feeling.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This woman has no manners. She needs to get work in a factory without human interaction. Maybe she has been doing this to long.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Did not respect the scheduled appointment time and when I asked why she was late and when I'd be seen the front desk person said "When she's done with her patient." That's some crappy service right there. I've seen Chiasson before and she was abrasive but straight to the point, she rubbed me the wrong way and I can see how she wouldn't do well with younger clients. I will not be seeing her again and would not refer her to anyone that I know.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Mary Jane Chiasson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)