Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gordon

Dr Gordon is terrible.. He has no personality and be careful what your backround is because that will base what medicine he will give you. He put me on suboxone which I had a bad reaction to. My heart was racing, short of and didnt feel good at all. I called his office the following day and told him my symptoms in which he replied by telling me to increase my dose. I for whatever reason took his advice and my symptoms only worstened. I went and saw a internist to get checked out. They took my blood pressure and heart rate and panicked. They called an ambulence and had me rushed to the ER. My heart rate was so high their next question was if i had consumed an illegal drugs. They tested my urine and came back negative. They told me not to take suboxone again and after being there for 4 days they prescribed me methadone. I then went to my follow up apt with dr Gordon and brought all my ER paperwork and he refused to prescribe me methadone. And he has several patients he prescribes it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Gordon is very knowledgable and enjoys dealing in addiction medicine.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1967)

First Health Network