Ratings for Dr. Roger J. Balogh

i would trust dr balogh with my life and his staff he has treated me very good and dosent stop till hes fixes it

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have gone to him for over 10 years. I see him for a couple different things since he is a sleep specialist in our area. I have always felt comfortable with him, and felt he took the time he needed to accomplish what I needed. I think there have been a few times that he seemed to be rushed, but he never kicked me out. Always told me to call if anything changed or I needed him before next visit. Even started writing all my instructions out because I have a tendancy to forget everything as soon as I walk out the door.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Contrary to what the other user said he has been absolutely wonderful to me. there have been several times i have gone way over time and he has never kicked me out of his office, although i have been literally pushed out by other doctors.he has really taken the time and put forth the effort to help me and if it weren't for him i don't think i would be here today.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Rudest man I have every met. I was crying in his office the last (very last needless to say) time I was there. He said "Your time is up, you have to get out". Under knowledge I rated him a 5, because thats all he did was talk with the big medical terms, Im a nurse, so I could sort of follow him, but where he was going with all that bull crap, after 6 months, I'll never know. I changed Dr's and was doing fine within a few weeks.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Roger J. Balogh's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Zanesville, OH