Ratings for Dr. Joel Weisberg

Dr. Joel thumbs up. Having back pain, sore shoulder, stiff neck for couple of years, i thought it gonna be that way forever. Im so grateful its all gone. My chiro doctor Joel W, help me, made me feel better. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Weisberg has helped me tremendously over the past several years. Would highly recommend him and his associates.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Great chiropractor ,very encouraging ,make me laugh. Crack me up . Keep me straight . Been my chiropractor for about 15 year.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Weisberg has been looking after me and my family for over 10 years. He is very professional, knowledgeable, caring, and takes the time to listen to you to deliver excellent chiropractic support and service. Joel is the first one I call when I am not feeling well and I totally trust and respect his insights and how he looks after me and my family. He has definitely helped us to maintain healthy, positive, and pain-free lives! I always feel better after an adjustment. He has also helped my son through various hockey-related sprains and injuries and educated him on how to stretch properly and be proactive. Kelly is an amazing Office Manager. Her wonderful smile and warm personality makes you feel very comfortable. She is also very professional, organized and knowledgeable in her position. We really appreciate that our appointments are scheduled on time as everyone's time is valuable. I highly recommend Dr. Weisberg and believe he is the best Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I like him. I've been going to Dr Weisberg regularly for almost 15 years and I trust him completely - I've even been bringing my daughter to see him since she was born (and while I was pregnant!)... he has a specialty in treating children and is very gentle and she loves "Dr. Joel". I feel like he really cares about all his patients. I follow his facebook and twitter accounts for Downsview Chiropractic and you can see he is a leader in chiropractic - he's on the board of some Ontario associations and he mentors new chiropractors. I think I also saw that he's involved in setting regulations for chiropractors in Ontario, so... you really can't get someone more knowledgeable than that. In my experience with him he's been terrific in terms of knowledge, integrity, friendliness and results. And he's just a kind hearted person! I know that might sound strange to say here, but that's not easy to find in a doctor these days.... Personally, I ALWAYS feel better after an adjustment with him. I've also gone to the massage therapist and naturopath in his office and they were great too.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Great when your in Trouble and dr joel is available what would you rate him then I dont forget 10 of 10 is good for me

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Weisberg and staff are very pleasant and you are always greeted with a smile. The doctor`s knowledge is off the charts. My whole family benefits from chiropractic care. Best Chiropractor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Friendly, and very accommodating office. Prior to my first visit I had sciatica and TMJ problems which have ceased. My neck and back pain are kept under control by reg. monthly visits. I think very highly of Dr. Weinberg and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Fantastic chiropractor and equally fantastic office staff. Dr Weisberg's practice is welcoming and family-friendly, making visits with children in tow as smooth as those without. He is knowledgeable, respectful, informative, demonstrates patience and attention to detail, and his chiropractic skill sets the bar quite high. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. W. has helped me to keep my mobility and feel better. He is very knowledgable and his recommendations are very helpful. Love his office- so friendly!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011