Ratings for Dr. Gordon Gertz

I was new to the city, and referred to this clinic. Dr. Gertz touched me very deeply.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Gertz is such a special individual. I have been seen him for two weeks for the issues on my neck and lower back. He explains every step of the treatment the way you can understand and the most important thing he does listen you. You fell his great energy right after you step in his office. As long as you follow his directions and do your homework you fell improvements. I highly recommend to see Dr Gertz just not to relief pain also improve your quality of life and prevent future issues on your spine. Staff is also amazing and not giving you hard time when it comes to arrange your appointments around your busy schedule.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I had a pretty good first experience at this clinic. The staff was friendly and welcoming and I learned a lot my first few visit. The only thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the constant calling/border line harassment that occurred when I didn't book an appointment. I'd sometimes get 3-4 phone calls a week, within a day of each other and they don't leave a voicemail, which is unprofessional and leaves me to ignore their calls. I've even been called twice in one day. Their strategy to get people in for appointments is in line with annoying telemarketing calls. Not sure if this is regular practice for them, but maybe they misunderstood when I specifically mentioned that I had no intention of carrying through the plan that the Dr. gave me. I've since found someone else who respects my decision as an adult to not book an appointment when I don't want to. Despite what I just mentioned, Dr. Gertz was helpful and insightful in what was going on with me and I respect his attempt to help. Clinic practice was hard to swallow.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Gertz and his staff are awesome. I've been seeing him for two months for chronic pain and the improvements I've seen are incredible! Everyone is so happy and friendly and they genuinely care about my long-term health. Dr. Gertz has gone out of his way to help me with other things too like nutrition and exercise, and doesn't charge me extra. I know a lot of people are skeptical about chiropractic treatment, as was I, but I've really seen a difference. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with chronic pain. The RMTs in the clinic are also fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I am a chiropractor in Bellingham Washington and I have referred many patients over the years to Dr Gertz. I have also been adjusted by Dr Gertz several times myself. He has been exceptional with my spine and the feedback I have recieved from patients has always been great! Thanks for taking such great care of my traveling patients and those Canadaians I have meet down here looking for a top doctor in Vancouver. Dr Eddie Hansen

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Doctor Gordie is one of the best chiropractor on the planet. He heeled my bone...no more spider web ! ;-)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Very professional. One of the city's best - though patients visit him from afar. Staff are great, location easy to get to. Dr. Gertz is more of a wellness doctor focused on preventive and corrective care. Massage services are excellent. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I have been attending regular chiropractic visits for years to Dr. Gertz. I am very pleased that even after all these years, I am still getting educated on new ways to improve or maintain my health from new exercises to nutritional advice. I am much healthier (and happier) because of the caring attention! What I like is the diligent follow up to my care. I am so busy and if I forget to book, I can count on a friendly reminder call and they get me in for appointments at a convenient time! I am much healthier now because of their caring attitude and attention.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I have to travel alot so I have gone to several people for my chronic neck and back problems, and its only when you have a problem do you realize who is one of the best. Dr. Gertz is amazing he did what other could not. He explains his treatments, he motivates without being pushy and he gets the job done. My chronic problems are not so chronic anymore. Thanks, your hand are surgical.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I went to Dr. Gertz for chronic neck pain and headaches. I have always been skeptical of Chiropractors, but a friend convinced me to give it a try. Dr. Gertz explanined everything very throughly and made me feel at ease. After just one treatment I felt a million times better. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009