Ratings for Dr. Paul Pereira

Not my favorite doctor. I do not find him helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Had Dr.Pereira since I was a kid, super good guy. Very straight forward and never rushes a visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Very good family doctor. Knows his field and always provides sensible, considered advice. Doesn't keep you waiting too long. Follows up on test results. Sometimes, it can take a bit longer to get an appt than ideal. But, very happy with Dr Pereira as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

not very good a pill pusher, does not listen to the patient

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

My only complaint about Dr. P. is that he did not follow me to Ontario when I had to move! I would count myself very, very fortunate if I ever again find a doctor who is as kind, caring and knowledgeable as he.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr pereira has been mine and my 4 children's gp for over 8 years, and he is by far the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Iam very happy with Dr.pereira he is very knowledgeable and the staff are always tring to accomadate. Thank you all

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I pay premium medical benefits and I miss 2 appointments and he gives me the boot. ****ING GOOF!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

perfect score, i would not be here if not for pauls quick action x2. i have been pauls patient for about 7 or 8 years. i am about 55 and i have lived across canada being a military type brat and also being ex military myself so ive had more than a few mds. hands down, the best yet. if his head swells a little when he reads this, thats ok he deserves it. if you are looking for an up to date, caring md, imho you can not do better, and he is just a nice guy too. carry on paul, and thanks again!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012