Ratings for Dr. Paul Pereira

Reading the negative comments on here I wonder if they are talking about the same Paul Pereira I having been seeing for years. Paul has always listened to my concerns and provided me with the best options. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

If Victoria didnt have such a shortage of doctors, Paul would be out of business. After years of seeing him, I have finally given up. I would rather go to a walk-in clinic any day of the week.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Paul is a bad Doctor and not a very good person. I was his patient for 9 years and he was completely judgemental of anything I suggested. He berated me when I suggested to him a condition I thought I had, when in the end I was right. I strongly suggest avoiding his care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Not my favorite doctor. I do not find him helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Had Dr.Pereira since I was a kid, super good guy. Very straight forward and never rushes a visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Very good family doctor. Knows his field and always provides sensible, considered advice. Doesn't keep you waiting too long. Follows up on test results. Sometimes, it can take a bit longer to get an appt than ideal. But, very happy with Dr Pereira as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

not very good a pill pusher, does not listen to the patient

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

My only complaint about Dr. P. is that he did not follow me to Ontario when I had to move! I would count myself very, very fortunate if I ever again find a doctor who is as kind, caring and knowledgeable as he.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr pereira has been mine and my 4 children's gp for over 8 years, and he is by far the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013