Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Blake

Very bad bedside manner and no empathy. Always In a rush. You're just another number to him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

The doctor is not concerned with a women healing after tearing he let's them leave the hospital with sutures already comping apart. This destroyed my self esteem and marriage please don't make the same mistake think twice.

Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Blake always stayed positive during my pregnancy due to complications. He was the doctor on call when I went into labor. He ended up delivering my daughter. There were more complications during the labor but he was calm and saved my babies life. I loved him and his staff. Too bad he isn't a primary care physician. Dr.Blake is a hero in my eyes and he was put on earth to save lives and babies.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I've seen him for two things where i needed to be put to sleep and both times he stood right where I could see him as I went to sleep. He always answers all my questions and takes the time to explain things if I don't understand. The staff is friendly but some of the nurses need to learn to mark things as new when you call with an issue so you can get a response, other nurses call back after hours on a Friday to make sure your doing ok and a problem you called about two days before was better when you tell her no and that you called she looks into it fixes the problem and makes sure he gets the message. Dr. Blake is my favorite doctor I would recommend him to anyone who asks just wish he could be my primary doctor. any doctor with his bedside manner and smile that can put you at ease with one look and the knowledge he has is one worth having even if its only for obgyn services

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

The nurses did do most of the work during delivery - he was in and out every few hours to check on me & at the very end during pushing he was there the whole time. But he knew his stuff & I felt like we were in good knowledgeable hands. He also has good bedside manners, polite & makes you feel comfortable, just a bit quick, would like a tiny bit more time & attention from him during labor is all.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey Blake is a wonderfully kind doctor that takes time with his patients. His demeanor is professional, yet has a personal touch that a lot of doctors are lacking. Dr. Blake is intelligent and knowledgable and willing to answer any and all questions that may arise. His office has grown tremendously over the past ten years or so and now has a feel of being a bit "harried" when you enter the reception area, but once in the examining room the experience is relaxed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey D. Blake's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1984)

Metlife