Ratings for Dr. Lynn B. Rapp

25 years I have been a patient. He shows genuine concern like no other doctor and his staff is always professional and casting

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been using Dr. Rapp for 18 years. He's truly the best gynecologist . He is very thorough and sympathetic .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My son is 22 years old and we live in Florida loved dr Rapp he delivered my son didn't think it would ever happen

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Rapp is my dr for 12 years now and he is the most wonderful, caring and reliable dr i ever met!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Saved the life of my wife and child during a difficult delivery. Beautiful work . Placenta accreta delivery, Dr. Rapp has blessed hands!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I love Doc Rapp. He really cares about his patients and he is very patient. He is the best GYN doctoc i've ever had , takes his time with his patients and truly cares. HE LISTENS!!! I am very lucky to had found him; I'm not too crazy about his staff. There's a lady that works there and she thinks she's the doctor & she is also uncompanioned. I can only say good things about DR Rapp. He is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I work for a gyn and I still go to Dr. Rapp.. In my profession I truly can say Dr. Rapp is one of the best doctors.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

very caring... called me at home when i was sick in 1st stage. Heart of gold. explains everything so you understand. always friendly and always a smile on his face. Doesn't sugar coat anything.. just a wonderful doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Very kind and helpful doctor. Always on time for evening appointments, often running behind during the day. Great staff. Calls back quickly off hours and is compassionate. Consults with other doctors on high risk situations to ensure proper care for the patient.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Lynn B. Rapp's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1983)