Ratings for Dr. David A. Dixon

Dr. Dixon and his staff are very friendly and thorough. I made a very early appointment which accommodated my busy work/school schedule, and so very thankful for their hours of operation. Dr. Dixon was a great specialist, in assessing the needs of my feet. I have plantar fasciitis on my right heel, and we fitted my feet for custom orthotics. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and appreciated as a new patient of his. He listened to my current needs, and offered great advice in many areas regarding my health. He also assured me that my health status would improve by large amounts of percent with the new orthotics! Very thankful to have choosen Dr. Dixon as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

A little tardy but that's probably because he takes the time he needs with each patient and doesn't try to rush you through. Very friendly and knowledgable. Chatted away while he did his work on an ingrown toenail which kept my mind off the discomfort. Highly recommend seeing him for any foot troubles

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Self surgery went wrong, big toe is not to be messed with. Dixon was great, I was nervous about the minor surgery and it was painless. Seemed almost like your sitting with a buddy over coffee while he's doing his thing, kept my mind off what was happening. Anything foot related I'm going back and will recommend to friends and family. 5/5

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Have seen Dr. Dixon a couple times for planters warts. Professional, friendly, fixed me up.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Very friendly man, but did nothing to cure my foot pain. The first time I went in, I paid $30 to be sent away to get an xray. The second time I went in, I paid another $30 to be told there was nothing abnormal about the xray. I was told to just rest and "wait it out". The pain kept increasing, and in seeing another foot specialist, I was diagnosed with Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD). "Waiting it out" only worsened the condition, where a brace or orthotics (not suggested by Dr Dixon) could have helped it heal.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Dixon for about 7 years. He is very caring, and makes sure to understand your issues, even if it means sending you for an xray or ultrasound so that he can properly treat you. I've rarely waited very long, though it can happen. But he never rushes you, which is nice. Even though he works out of three different offices, it is still a long drive for me from Chilliwack, but he's worth it. He is a very kind, decent man and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

5 Star!!! Been suffering with foot pain for years, went and saw Dr. Dixon. Got diagnosed with plantar fasciitis , fitted for orthotics, had them very quick. MY FEET FEEL GREAT NOW!! Dr. Dixon was very professional and courteous. Best prices around too!!!! His staff are great as well. Especially Melanie!! I would highly recommend Dr. Dixon as your podiatrist. Many thanks!! J Hill

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I went in for my appointment today and waited 30 minutes to see Dr. Dixon and he wouldn't tell me anything about my foot until I got an xray. I paid $30 to wait 30 minutes and walked out of there no further ahead. I asked the receptionist if I will have to pay another $30 after he gets the xray results and she said only if he doesn't do anything. The reason I went to see him in the first place was so that he could do something with my foot pain. So frustrated. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

You can tell that Dr. Dixon really cares about his patients. At times there can be a wait but this is because he takes the time needed to make sure you are not rushed out of his office. If there is an emergency the staff go above and beyond to make sure you are looked after. A little tardiness shouldn't shy you away from Dr. D. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been under the care of Dr. Dixon for awhile now. I am very pleased with his professionalism, true care and concern for a persons quality of life. After dealing with many other specialists that have made me feel like I have been an inconvenience to them Dr. Dixon has taken the time, and interest in my case, and has taken his time to consult with my GP. to resolve my ongoing medical issues. I may have to wait a few minutes for my appointment which tells me he is giving another person his time and attention showing me this is not a quick in and out service to his patients, and his staff is warm friendly and knowledgeable . I agree if you have found this Dr. to be anything less then amazing, maybe its not your feet that need medical attention it may be your head.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015