Ratings for Dr. David Dixon

Dr. Dixon has been the one man I can count on for foot troubles. Being prone to ingrown toe nails, this man is a god send. Warm personality, impeccable bed side manner and a funny guy to boot. Remembered me by name after a few years.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Friendly. This is the third podiatrist I've gone to and not one of them has solved my toe pain. This includes Dr. Dixon. I consider the problem chronic. I have to live with it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr.Dixon, he did a fantastic job helping my mom. She was very nervous and he made her feel at ease, his bedside manner is excellent. I highly recommend Dr.Dixon.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

While I have been to several podiatrists I just recently saw Dr. Dixon for the first time. Oh my goodness this guy is good. He genuinely cares that you get the treatment you need and feel better. He is warm and personable and takes the time to get to know you and understand your issues. My experience with many medical professionals is that they try to minimize the time dealing with each patient and see way to many patients in a day. This is not the case with Dr. Dixon. He even noticed some callouses I hadn't come in for and treated those without my asking or mentioning them. This guy rocks! Pros - takes time, very thorough, affordable, genuinely cares Cons - Takes only cash or cheque Summary - I wish all my health care providers were as good as this gentleman.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Dixon and his staff are very friendly and thorough. I made a very early appointment which accommodated my busy work/school schedule, and so very thankful for their hours of operation. Dr. Dixon was a great specialist, in assessing the needs of my feet. I have plantar fasciitis on my right heel, and we fitted my feet for custom orthotics. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and appreciated as a new patient of his. He listened to my current needs, and offered great advice in many areas regarding my health. He also assured me that my health status would improve by large amounts of percent with the new orthotics! Very thankful to have choosen Dr. Dixon as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

A little tardy but that's probably because he takes the time he needs with each patient and doesn't try to rush you through. Very friendly and knowledgable. Chatted away while he did his work on an ingrown toenail which kept my mind off the discomfort. Highly recommend seeing him for any foot troubles

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

All around great experience, very friendly staff/doctor , helpful, humorous and very knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Self surgery went wrong, big toe is not to be messed with. Dixon was great, I was nervous about the minor surgery and it was painless. Seemed almost like your sitting with a buddy over coffee while he's doing his thing, kept my mind off what was happening. Anything foot related I'm going back and will recommend to friends and family. 5/5

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Have seen Dr. Dixon a couple times for planters warts. Professional, friendly, fixed me up.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Very friendly man, but did nothing to cure my foot pain. The first time I went in, I paid $30 to be sent away to get an xray. The second time I went in, I paid another $30 to be told there was nothing abnormal about the xray. I was told to just rest and "wait it out". The pain kept increasing, and in seeing another foot specialist, I was diagnosed with Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD). "Waiting it out" only worsened the condition, where a brace or orthotics (not suggested by Dr Dixon) could have helped it heal.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. David Dixon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients