Dr. David Dixon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Dixon

Dr dixon went out of his way to help me on his day off , very very friendly and cheerful man that explained the process of what he was doing to me and what i needed to do 5/5 will definitely go back to if i have further foot problems

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr Dixon treated my teenage daughter recently at his Maple Ridge clinic and I can highly recommend him. He's very friendly, made my daughter completely at ease and treated her foot issue promptly and with minimal pain. He took time to explain the procedure and helped make this a quick, easy process. Thanks Dr. Dixon

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

My 93yo dad went for foot & nail maintenance. He has very limited mobility. The office in North Van is not a very accessibility friendly place. From the eye roll we got from the receptionist to the lack of empathy witnessed to another client - we will not go back there, The doctor may be OK but I'll never know , as I had to take my dad uphill through a parking lot to get him to the toilet as there is none in their office. Very disappointing as it's no easy feat to get to appointments.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. David Dixon

Dr. David Dixon's response
I would have gladly done a house call for your dad. I cannot change the washroom situation in our building. These are true. Untrue is the fact that it is difficult to get an appointment in our office or that you were mistreated. You were simply angry there was no washroom. I would still be glad to see your Dad at his home. Your Dad is welcome in our office. Dr Dixon

Submitted July 26, 2017

I wanted to share my experience. I had a ingrown toe nail and went to my family doctor. She told me to see a podiatrist. I called the one she gave me to find they did private billing and was quoted $500 for my procedure. I went to the walk in clinic because i was told there was a doctor who could do it. He was not a specialist but i went. He told me no problem i could have the Vandenbos procedure. I google it and OMG i was like no. I talked to a friend and this procedure is horrific to say the least. I googled a foot doctor. Dr. David Dixon came up. I called talked to the lovely receptionist and told her my story. She put me on hold and next thing I know the doctor is on the phone. That just does not happen. That day he saw me to give me all the correct information. I had the procedure done and was worried it was so good. It was minimal pain was up and moving same day and I cannot say enough about him. He was funny great bed side mannor and just relaxed. I am so happy i found such a great doctor to help me I left the office feeling that i should. Happy and knowing i could not have found a better doctor to do my procedure. The office was clean and i would give my experience a 10 plus at his office. Do not hesitate to get a second opinion because i went from being told i need crutches for days and help with kids. To going to him and right back to being a mom and doing everything I love to do!!!! Not down at all...for getting this done!!!! He is simply excellent and everyone in that office was so helpful!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Dixon is friendly but his knowledge is limited to cut the toe nail of orderly people. If you have any other problem with your feet or need a surgery he won't be able to help you.

Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Dixon has been the one man I can count on for foot troubles. Being prone to ingrown toe nails, this man is a god send. Warm personality, impeccable bed side manner and a funny guy to boot. Remembered me by name after a few years.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Friendly. This is the third podiatrist I've gone to and not one of them has solved my toe pain. This includes Dr. Dixon. I consider the problem chronic. I have to live with it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr.Dixon, he did a fantastic job helping my mom. She was very nervous and he made her feel at ease, his bedside manner is excellent. I highly recommend Dr.Dixon.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

While I have been to several podiatrists I just recently saw Dr. Dixon for the first time. Oh my goodness this guy is good. He genuinely cares that you get the treatment you need and feel better. He is warm and personable and takes the time to get to know you and understand your issues. My experience with many medical professionals is that they try to minimize the time dealing with each patient and see way to many patients in a day. This is not the case with Dr. Dixon. He even noticed some callouses I hadn't come in for and treated those without my asking or mentioning them. This guy rocks! Pros - takes time, very thorough, affordable, genuinely cares Cons - Takes only cash or cheque Summary - I wish all my health care providers were as good as this gentleman.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Dixon and his staff are very friendly and thorough. I made a very early appointment which accommodated my busy work/school schedule, and so very thankful for their hours of operation. Dr. Dixon was a great specialist, in assessing the needs of my feet. I have plantar fasciitis on my right heel, and we fitted my feet for custom orthotics. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and appreciated as a new patient of his. He listened to my current needs, and offered great advice in many areas regarding my health. He also assured me that my health status would improve by large amounts of percent with the new orthotics! Very thankful to have choosen Dr. Dixon as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. David Dixon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients