Ratings for Dr. Prabhavathi K. Viralam

Doctor Viralam failed to diagnose a rupture in my breast implants despite repeated visits to her office with the same complaint about pain and tenderness in my breast. Tests were doe which revealed this but she either didn't read the reports or didn't care enouigh to read them. Due to this unprofessionality, I went several years before it was finally caught by a specialist after I endured extreme pain and discomfort. It turned out that the implant had leaked several CC's of silicone into my chest where it incorporated into the tissue and had to be surgically plucked out, a procedure that cost me thousands of dollars out of pocket. I believe Viralam is unfit to be a doctor and would discourage anyone from using her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Viralam is the first doctor I have had that does not disappear out of the exam room before you are done asking questions. She will actually ask you if you have any other questions or topics after you are done.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Prabhavathi K. Viralam's Credentials

• Kurnool Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Kurnool, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal