Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Berdichevsky

This is the worst dentist I have ever been to. Below is the complaint I filed with the CDA, Consumer affairs, and the Dental Board of California: I filled out a medical history form for my 1st visit. I checked that box for heart murmur.I was informed that I had spoken to my cardiologists office and did not need to pre-medicate myself against Endocarditis.She informed me that I could not receive a dental cleaning until they had proof in writing from my Cardiologist.They would do x-rays and an exam only.X-rays were taken.Two minutes after she left the room, another dentist (a male) came in and told me I had to make another appointment. He said "next time check with your doctor so you don't waste your time.I told him that I did know and that I didn't need pre-medication.He was visibly annoyed and told me if I have a heart murmur and don't need pre-medication then I shouldn't even check it off on the medical history form!He said "next time don't waste your time or mine"

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

He is rude person. He does not provide quality cleaning and does not even floss, does not apply analgesic on gums before shot. He put a crown that is too wide and made my other teeth move and turn. I always felt like I’m on conveyer belt during visit. He often works on 2 patients at the same time. Do not recommend .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007