Ratings for Dr. Yevgeniya Golbraykh

Excellent physician, caring and attentive staff. Everything is done on site!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Yevgeniya Golbraykh has been our family doctor for about 15 years now. She provides exceptional thorough medical care each and every visit. While wait times are a bit long, they are worth it as Dr. Golbraykh spends as long as she needs to listen to your medical ailments, diagnose properly and give instructions and advice for treatment. No where have I ever gotten such personalized and careful professional treatment as in this office. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Golbraykh seeks alternative therapies to prescription drug therapy and seeks to pinpoint the cause, rather than just treating with a drug to suppress symptoms. She is not only my primary care physician, but she is a trusted and non biased caring person and friend.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!! STAFF IS EVEN MORE HORRIBLE!!!! Very very very rude and treat you like nothing. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! You will be waiting over an hour past appt time.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I do no know ablut the doctor because i never got to her. Her staff kept in the offi e for exactly 2 hours agter which they told me, that my ins policy has a 3k deducti le and that i would have to pay for hia visit out of my pocket. That is after i have set in the waiting room for exatly two hours.Dumb idiots!!! I would have been ok if they told me that after i got there bevause they took my uns i fo right away. Its all business here, noone gives 2 craps about u or your health, its all money to them. My relative had an mri done at a clinic, just a regular mri and they billed exactly 10,000 dollars for it. The clinic should be prosecuted!!! Anyway, just wanted to give a rating atricly on her staff and not the doctor itself.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Good doctor! For my first visit I was waiting for more then 1 hour past my appointment time to see Dr. Golbraykh. But when she came in it was like a magic. I've got all needed attention. Doctor was very patient, never rash me, answered all my questions. I forgot my medication list so they had called my pharmacy in NY and got all information faxed right away. Office is very busy and waiting time can be a lot but I guess Dr. Golbraykh is worth of that. I am glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Phone NEVER works: you have to go there IN PERSON to make an appointment. and wait...wait...wait long time....take half a day...then you'll meet a very bad staff: they seems to be busy, running around and when they finally see you, they rush you, have no patience. Waiting area only magazines or TV in a language that I don't know a word. I am pretty sure that there are many better doctor's office out there.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

BAD DOCTOR!!! STAFF IS NASTYYYY. Will never go there again. All they want is your money and no one cares about you.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

The best doctor I've known in my life. She has been taking care of my family for 7 years now. No ER visits, unnecessary specialists. Everything is done in the office. Dr.G. will treat your body as well as your soul.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

The doctor has extremely poor diagnostical skills, overprescribes medications. The staff is rude, patients are forced to wait for hours to be seen well beyond their appoint time. Avoid this one

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I agree with first review. it's not easy to get an appointment with her. But once you are with a doctor you do not have to worry about being in right hands. I am going there for years and know she is worth of waiting for hrs. Stuff is also good and helpful but front deck lady is not most friendly person. It is a very busy office.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Yevgeniya Golbraykh's Credentials

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1987)