Ratings for Dr. Randolph Brooks

The staff at Advanced Eye care are the very best. They are pleasant, extremely helpful and very responsive. Dr. Brooks is the most remarkable doctor I have ever been associated with. I had a recurrence of an eye infection over the 2012 Christmas holiday. I was able to see him the same day that I called the office. He was very thorough and he showed genuine concern for my condition. His bedside manner was remarkable. He was off the next day but made a special trip into the office to see me. He provided me with his cell and land line phone numbers as he was going out of town for Christmas. He told me that he would contact me over the next several days to check on my condition and as promised I received 2 calls from him. There is no higher recommendation I can give and would absolutely recommend Dr. Brooks and the team at Advanced Eye Care. Thank you all for a wonderful experience and for being a model for what a doctor patient relationship should be like

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Great doctor! He was knowledge, pleasant, and had a great bedside manner. His staff is also the best. Very courteous and accomodating The girls who helped with contacts are very friendly and patient. Can't say enough good things!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Brooks is amazing! Best personality around. My entire family are all patients of his and we just love him. He is so knowledgeable and has a great chairside manner. He listens, cares, and reassures. He is playful, friendly, professional and approachable. He is the greatest eye doctor anywhere. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Brooks is genuinely caring & extremely professional. He discovered a retina problem that my previous doctor, an ophthamologist, never found & made sure that I followed up with a retina specialist. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I can't recommend him highly enough. He has a wonderful support staff, too, who have been working with him for many years.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Randolph Brooks's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Kansas City