Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Zorn

Dr. Zorn failed to get all colon cancer, was very early stage. Consequently, metastasized,

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

The visit after the Ultra-sound was not good, Dr Zorn seemed distant. That should have alearmed me. He recommended surgery and gave me a pamphlet. He did not recommend a diet change or say I could change my eating habits to avoid surgery. I found that out after surgery when I still had the same pain I had before surgery. I was scheduled for 1230pm and did not go to the operating room until 130pm when I was put under. Dr Zorn did not arrive until 230pm and I had to be put under again. The surgery was only 45min but I did not awake until 6pm. It took my wife and the nurses until 730pm to get me on my feet to use the bathroom (you cannot go home until you pee). It took almost 10 days to get the drugs out of my system and I had bad vertigo. I feel it is mostly diet that is the problem. My Allergist recommended another doctor but my primary recommended Dr Zorn, mistake. BE AWARE that you may be able to get rid of the pain by changing your diet and NOT let a surgery crazed doctor cut on you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Great Doctor. Really knows what he is talking about!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Richard L. Zorn's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)