Ratings for Dr. Todd Olsen

Great dentist; does real dentistry (doesn't need to refer you out).

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Olsen for about 14 years and I find him and his staff to be exceptional. My family and I have always been treated with the most professional and caring bedside manner. The things that I like the most about Dr. Olsen and his staff is that they know me and my family and never treat us as a file number. I also like the convenience of all my bills being directly submitted to my plan. Most of all I never have to wait weeks to see Dr. Olsen. There was even one time Dr. Olsen came in from his home on a Saturday to help my son who had an infected tooth. He had no assistant and took on my screaming 5 year old boy. His new office and new location is inviting and there is always a current magazine to read, big comfortable chairs to sit in a big screen T.V plus a cute children's area. He is down to earth and enjoys sharing his own personal family stories and interests. Also if I might add, my family is NOT LDS. He treats us with the upmost respect regardless of our religion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Our family have been patients of Dr. Olsen's for years and find him extremely thorough, helpful, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Shelly is an incredible Admin and always makes you feel welcome and is EXCELLENT at her job.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My family has gone to Dr. Olsen's clinic for a number of years & our experiences have been positive. From the visit to follow up both he & his team are extremely capable, professional & friendly. We are very happy with the care received.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Excellent, professional, courteous. A fantastic team. I feel very comfortable under their care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

We have been seeing Dr Olsen for several years now and it's always a great experience. He has skill, understanding and kindness, his staff are courteous, helpful and thoughtful. It's a great atmosphere and we will continue going back to his office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I am a dental hygienist and worked for Dr. Olsen for a short while. I was extremely impressed with his work and concern for the patient. My family also sees Dr. Olsen for our dental work and we all love the office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Olsen now 15yrs now and would not trade him for the world, he is a great dentist. And his staff is wonderful. He is very friendly and makes you feel at ease every time that your in. If your in an emergency situation he is very promt to get a hold of you and help you out. I reccommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I am so happy with Dr.Olsen.He really knows what you need and is very knowlegeable and helpful. I high recommed him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011