Ratings for Dr. Ellen Ruth Fischbein

Interested in money more than anything. Does not listen .

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Fischbein had extremely erratic behavior when I saw her from my preteen through my young adult years. I was on a medication that required monthly blood draws, and one Saturday morning at about 7 am, my mother received an irate phone call from Dr. Fischbein, berating her for being irresponsible because I was a day late getting my blood draw (we had a valid reason as to why we were late). Several minutes later, my mother received a phone call from her husband, who also happened to be my pediatrician, apologizing for his wife's inappropriate behavior. I always dreaded my appointments with her because I never knew what mood she would be in. At times she was gentle and compassionate, but most often she was harsh and unfriendly. I received almost no help from her over the 9 years that I was her patient, because I was frankly terrified of her, and completely shut down during our sessions. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I love her. She said things about me that I didn't even notice. Her staff (one person) is so friendly!! I was the last appointment and I didn't feel rushed at all. She is very thurough and explains why you feel the way you do without making you feel crazy!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Ellen Ruth Fischbein's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1970)

Sask Health