You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve Korol

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Korol for several years and think he is fantastic. He goes through all options and explains everything thoroughly. Both he and his assistant are very personable and professional. It's always a delight to go there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Truly seems better than he really is. His poor work with a relative of mine ended horribly. When 4 other dentists followed up they all saw the same thing. Out of 5 only one missed it and that be reality.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Korol has bee our family dentist for almost 15 yrs. He is down to earth & personable. He is approachable & always makes time to come out & visit with us in the waiting room. I trust his advice as he only has your best interest in mind. He is gentle & very good about explaining what ever procedure he is doing thoroughly. I trust Dr Korol completely.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Great staff, great service, great prices, very little pain. I really liked the massaging chair and the television. Overall the best dental clinic I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My whole family have been patients for 10+ years - Dr. Korol must never leave Saskatoon! As the other reviews state, he is a very kind and gentle person not to mention talented! His staff are friendly and very good at their jobs.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

is there anyone can tell me where I can find him to book appointment? thanks

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This guy is fantastic and has cured me of my dentist phobia..unless I have to go to someone else. He tells you what he is doing and why. Plus he is as gentle as possible.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is the BEST dentist. Everything was great! One notice - he is not working with kids.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Steve Korol's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful dentist. Very patient and good at explaining everything and laying out options for any work that needs to be done. Highly recommend."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Korol for several years and think he is fantastic. He goes through all options and explains everything thoroughly. Both he and his assi..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Truly seems better than he really is. His poor work with a relative of mine ended horribly. When 4 other dentists followed up they all saw the same thing. Out o..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Korol has bee our family dentist for almost 15 yrs. He is down to earth & personable. He is approachable & always makes time to come out & visit with us in t..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, great service, great prices, very little pain. I really liked the massaging chair and the television. Overall the best dental clinic I have ever vi..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole family have been patients for 10+ years - Dr. Korol must never leave Saskatoon! As the other reviews state, he is a very kind and gentle person not to..."

June 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://stonebridgedental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "S7H0" to "S7T 0G3". Address has been updated from "None" to "303 Stonebridge Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13062444656".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Korol is fabulous! Very knowledgeable and gentle. Is excellent with my son too! "

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "is there anyone can tell me where I can find him to book appointment? thanks"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is fantastic and has cured me of my dentist phobia..unless I have to go to someone else. He tells you what he is doing and why. Plus he is as gentle as..."

October 24, 2014