You may also like

Rate Dr. Steve Korol

Dr. Steve Korol's Ratings

Great staff, great service, great prices, very little pain. I really liked the massaging chair and the television. Overall the best dental clinic I have ever visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My whole family have been patients for 10+ years - Dr. Korol must never leave Saskatoon! As the other reviews state, he is a very kind and gentle person not to mention talented! His staff are friendly and very good at their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Korol is fabulous! Very knowledgeable and gentle. Is excellent with my son too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

is there anyone can tell me where I can find him to book appointment? thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This guy is fantastic and has cured me of my dentist phobia..unless I have to go to someone else. He tells you what he is doing and why. Plus he is as gentle as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He is the BEST dentist. Everything was great! One notice - he is not working with kids.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I am so upset about having to find a new dentist due to moving away from Saskatoon. Dr.Korol is the best dentist I've ever had, hands down! He is very thorough and gentle, letting you know exactly what he's doing. He never pressured me to have work done. In fact, my last dentist told me I would need a root canal to ease post filling tooth pain. Dr.Korol had a look and told me it just needed a simple adjustment to the filling. 10 mins eased a over a year of pain! His hygienist is also amazing as well as the rest of the staff. I never felt like I was having the dreaded visit to the dentist when I had an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1136102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Awesome Dentist and awesome staff. I randomly picked this office after having a terrible experience at Cornerstone Dental in Stonebridge and loved everything about this place. Very punctual, I never waited more than 5 minutes either to get in for cleaning or between check up and cleaning. Dr. Korol is very thorough and totally honest- will not try "shopping" you for work not needed as other dentists do. This place is outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1136101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Korol is absolutely fabulous with adults and children alike! He has been my dentist for over 5 years and I have never had a single negative experience. On the contrary pretty much every visit has exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1136100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Korol is an amazing family dentist- he was great with my 5 year old as well as my wife who gets extremely claustrophobic in the dentist's chair. I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1136099].votes_count ]]