Ratings for Dr. Steve Korol

Dr. Korol is very professional. He successfully did my husband’s root canal at once, after the other dentist on Central Ave failed twice on the same root canal treatment. We trust him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr Korol is a great dentist I won’t see anyone else but him and his great assistant Mal!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr Steve and his assistant Malorey are awesome! Very kind and patient! The other hygienists are awesome too! We love going to see him!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr Korol is the best! I wish he didn't work at Lauria Harrick Keln's clinic. I had to find another dentist because I cannot go back there. She often talks about staff members and associates loudly and can be heard from other offices. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Clean, modern, accessible office makes visiting in a wheelchair smooth for my wife. The staff always go out of their way to help.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Korol is the best dentist. He has been our Family Dentist for the last 10 years. Always recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Korol is THE best dentist in the city. However I refuse to attend Lauria Harrick Keln's Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Korol is an amazing dentist ! I would refer him to anyone ! He is very kind, gentle and patient man ! We are so lucky to have him ! My daughters love going to see him too !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Wonderful dentist. Very patient and good at explaining everything and laying out options for any work that needs to be done. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Korol for several years and think he is fantastic. He goes through all options and explains everything thoroughly. Both he and his assistant are very personable and professional. It's always a delight to go there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Steve Korol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare