Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. Reilly

Everyone was so nice and helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you very much for your response and for trusting me with your GI care.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Other than staff which got me dressed, up and into wheelchair after procedure, were great. Those that got me dressed, up and into wheelchair after procedure acted like they were processing a bag of field vegetables. Every one else was great.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
I'm sorry that they made your experience less than desirable. I will make sure that the nursing supervisor is aware of your experience. I am glad that otherwise your experience was acceptable. Thank you for allowing us to care for you and please let us know if we can help in the future.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Procedure went well. Wish results didn't take so long. Very professional. Would highly recommend Dr Reilly to family and friends.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for trusting me with your care. Some insurances do require that we wait a minimum time period prior to submitting certain labs, this is particularly true in regards to EUS labs. Please contact our office manager, Sharon if there are additional questions or concerns.

Submitted August 24, 2017

I want to thank everyone for the kindness and. Being so friendly. Thank you nursing staff for asking me how I felt.and following up on how I was doing . thank you all and to Dr. Riley

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for taking the time to write this and for thanking the endoscopy nurses. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Reilly has a great bedside manner. He and the staff st the endoscopy center are very kind & professional.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for allowing me to care for you and for trusting us with your care.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Reilly's office staff is great. Everyone is friendly. Donita is fantastic. Always very punctual. Most of the time I'm being seen by Donita at or before the scheduled time. I know when I get to the office that I'll be on my way in less than 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for your response. I will be certain to pass this on to Donita. Thank you for allowing us to care for you and your GI health.

Submitted August 24, 2017

After messing around with Drs in Fort Walton I got into Dr Reilly who did an ERCP, correctly diagnosed my severe necrotizing pancreatitis , immediately checked me into the hospital and saved my life. It was a terrible time for me. He was friendly and caring when I really needed it. He clearly laid out my options which enabled us to make wise choices and I pulled through in spite of deteriorating odds. I trust his skill and knowledge and appreciate his bedside manner. Kudos also to his NP and staff. They were all great.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you very much for your response. I am glad that we were able to help and slowly improve your GI health. I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Good Doctor, explains very well. His staff is very polite.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for taking the time to write this response. Thank you for trusting me and our office for your GI health. Please let us know how we can continue to help.

Submitted August 24, 2017

I've seen Dr Reilly for years. He is very informative and thorough in his treatments. He is also a very likable doctor.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you very much for your kind response and taking the time to write here. Thank you for continuing to trust me and my office for your GI care.

Submitted August 24, 2017

I found Dr Reilly to be very personable. He took time to actually look over my records and talk to me about my concerns. He explained the complete procedure to me as well as the hazards. After the procedure he took time with me and my son and fully explained everything to us. He and his staff were very kind and made the ordeal as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for your time to write this response and for trusting me with your care. Please let us know how we can continue to help.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reilly has completed extensive specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound that helps diagnose and stage gastrointestinal cancers. He was the first Gastroenterologist on the Gulf Coast from Tampa to New Orleans to bring this technology to this area. He continues to be the only physician in the Pensacola area to provide this service helping thousands of patients avoid extensive travel to diagnose and stage cancers that would otherwise require much more invasive testing. He received extensive endoscopic training to treat and diagnose standard gastrointestinal illnesses and continues to enjoy the challenges of all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver health. Dr. Patrick Reilly was raised in Stuart, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from Auburn University in 1993. Dr. Reilly received his Medical Degree from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He was elected to the Medical Honorary Society, AOA while in Medical School. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition at the Medical University of South Carolina and Ralph H. Johnson VA Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina. He was elected Resident of the Year and Chief Fellow while in training. In addition he completed specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound while at MUSC in Charleston. A Diplomate of the American Board of Gastroenterology, Dr. Reilly has been in private practice in Pensacola since July 2004. He specializes in Gastrointestinal Oncology with diagnosis and staging of cancers affecting the gastrointestinal system as an emphasis and priority. Dr. Reilly tries to emphasize compassionate care that is thorough and in line with patient's healthcare desires.

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • Auburn University (Grad. 1993)
  • Medical University of South Carolina (Grad. 2004)

• Endoscopic ultrasound
  • Celiac disease
  • Diverticulitis

• Resident of the Year for teaching
  • Past President of Gastroenterology Associates of Pensacola
  • Former Chief of Gastroenterology Division at Baptist and Gulf Breeze Hospitals
  • AOA Medical Honor Society