Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. Reilly

Pat Riley is the finest kind of Doctor. He has kept me going for 11 years. Thanks Dr. Riley

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Trust Dr. Reilly with my life. He is not only extremly knowledgeable but one of the most caring Doctors I have ever meet. He has been my Crohns Doc for the past 13 years and is now seeing my daughter. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

They were very busy and behind but when I got in the back the staff was very professional and very nice and I enjoyed their company. I really like Dr. Reilly explained how everything was be done, I will be recommending Dr. Reilly to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Very professional and communicates with patients well.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

This was my third experience with Dr. Reilly. I couldn’t ask for anyone better. He was caring and personable and answered my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Everything went great and the people went the extra to make my experience as pleasant as possible. Great Place.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Reilly treated me as though was his only patient

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Everyone was so nice and helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you very much for your response and for trusting me with your GI care.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Other than staff which got me dressed, up and into wheelchair after procedure, were great. Those that got me dressed, up and into wheelchair after procedure acted like they were processing a bag of field vegetables. Every one else was great.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
I'm sorry that they made your experience less than desirable. I will make sure that the nursing supervisor is aware of your experience. I am glad that otherwise your experience was acceptable. Thank you for allowing us to care for you and please let us know if we can help in the future.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Procedure went well. Wish results didn't take so long. Very professional. Would highly recommend Dr Reilly to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's response
Thank you for trusting me with your care. Some insurances do require that we wait a minimum time period prior to submitting certain labs, this is particularly true in regards to EUS labs. Please contact our office manager, Sharon if there are additional questions or concerns.

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reilly has completed extensive specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound that helps diagnose and stage gastrointestinal cancers. He was the first Gastroenterologist on the Gulf Coast from Tampa to New Orleans to bring this technology to this area. He continues to be the only physician in the Pensacola area to provide this service helping thousands of patients avoid extensive travel to diagnose and stage cancers that would otherwise require much more invasive testing. He received extensive endoscopic training to treat and diagnose standard gastrointestinal illnesses and continues to enjoy the challenges of all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver health. Dr. Patrick Reilly was raised in Stuart, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from Auburn University in 1993. Dr. Reilly received his Medical Degree from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He was elected to the Medical Honorary Society, AOA while in Medical School. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition at the Medical University of South Carolina and Ralph H. Johnson VA Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina. He was elected Resident of the Year and Chief Fellow while in training. In addition he completed specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound while at MUSC in Charleston. A Diplomate of the American Board of Gastroenterology, Dr. Reilly has been in private practice in Pensacola since July 2004. He specializes in Gastrointestinal Oncology with diagnosis and staging of cancers affecting the gastrointestinal system as an emphasis and priority. Dr. Reilly tries to emphasize compassionate care that is thorough and in line with patient's healthcare desires.

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • Auburn University (Grad. 1993)
  • Medical University of South Carolina (Grad. 2004)

• Endoscopic ultrasound
  • Liver disease
  • Anal cancer
  • Celiac disease
  • Diverticulitis

• Former Chief of Gastroenterology Division at Baptist and Gulf Breeze Hospitals
  • AOA Medical Honor Society