Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. Reilly

Dr Reilly was very helpful and thorough. He gave me recommendations and gave me the pros and cons of treatment plans. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Reilly did a endoscopic ultrasound on me after I was told by another doc that I would have to travel to another city. Everything turned out fine and he put my nerves at ese. He was very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

This doctor is very dismissive and not willing to listen to patients input on what they think the problem could be. After 6 months of a battery of test and no improvement. I was finally referred to a teaching hospital where the head of internal medicine agreed with my input and was able to treat immediately.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

He's a great person & great physician. I have alot of respect for him, truly. That's from a RN who has worked along side him, and I'm hard to impress!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

He is an excellent doctor with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Very helpful. Alwasy willing to work me in when I need an EUS Nerve block. He is the only doc between Jacksonville and New Orleans who performs the Endoscopic Ultrasound and we are fortunate to have him here.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I found him thoughtful and sympathetic. He took time to discuss my disease with me. He was late but did apologize for this. He seemed to be knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

This doctor is very dismissive and will not change his diagnosis even when tests do not fit into the diagnosis. He also tends to label women who complain of pain as histrionic.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)