Dr. Patrick F. Reilly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. Reilly

Tremendous experience, from advance check in to results presented by physician. Fast,easy,friendly. I keep coming back, highly pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

This was the second procedure Dr. Reilly has performed for me. Both were done in an excellent manner. The results were provided in a timely manner and Dr. Reilly explained everything and we discussed all options.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. rally was very thorough and informative and took his time explaining everything to me

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

They were slow to start but professional to the end. I felt the Dr.& Staff care for Me as much as I could ask for. I'll be more comfortable if there anex

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I was a little concerned with the procedure but it was explained to me by the doctor and staff. To my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I never felt like I was not in the best of care....they made me feel safe,comfortable and secure

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Reilly is great he takes time to answer any questions you may ask and he makes sure you understand everything.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Pat Riley is the finest kind of Doctor. He has kept me going for 11 years. Thanks Dr. Riley

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Trust Dr. Reilly with my life. He is not only extremly knowledgeable but one of the most caring Doctors I have ever meet. He has been my Crohns Doc for the past 13 years and is now seeing my daughter. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

They were very busy and behind but when I got in the back the staff was very professional and very nice and I enjoyed their company. I really like Dr. Reilly explained how everything was be done, I will be recommending Dr. Reilly to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Patrick F. Reilly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reilly has completed extensive specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound that helps diagnose and stage gastrointestinal cancers. He was the first Gastroenterologist on the Gulf Coast from Tampa to New Orleans to bring this technology to this area. He continues to be the only physician in the Pensacola area to provide this service helping thousands of patients avoid extensive travel to diagnose and stage cancers that would otherwise require much more invasive testing. He received extensive endoscopic training to treat and diagnose standard gastrointestinal illnesses and continues to enjoy the challenges of all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver health. Dr. Patrick Reilly was raised in Stuart, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from Auburn University in 1993. Dr. Reilly received his Medical Degree from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He was elected to the Medical Honorary Society, AOA while in Medical School. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition at the Medical University of South Carolina and Ralph H. Johnson VA Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina. He was elected Resident of the Year and Chief Fellow while in training. In addition he completed specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound while at MUSC in Charleston. A Diplomate of the American Board of Gastroenterology, Dr. Reilly has been in private practice in Pensacola since July 2004. He specializes in Gastrointestinal Oncology with diagnosis and staging of cancers affecting the gastrointestinal system as an emphasis and priority. Dr. Reilly tries to emphasize compassionate care that is thorough and in line with patient's healthcare desires.

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • Auburn University (Grad. 1993)
  • Medical University of South Carolina (Grad. 2004)

• Endoscopic ultrasound
  • Liver disease
  • Anal cancer
  • Celiac disease
  • Diverticulitis

• Former Chief of Gastroenterology Division at Baptist and Gulf Breeze Hospitals
  • AOA Medical Honor Society