Ratings for Dr. William El Masri

Very unprofessionnal, does not respect your time as a patient !!!!!! Completely unprofessional. I'm appalled! Why would I want Dr. El Masri to be MY doctor when there is absolutly no respect for the patient? I've been to many doctors offices, but THIS tops it. WHY would a doctor books patients every 5 minutes and then make them wait HOURS like... like they deserve NOTHING better?! This is unacceptable. THIS shows me what type of professional he is. Doctor, maybe you should remember that you work with PEOPLE that deserve respect and compassion! We don't go to the doctor for fun! We go because we have pains and sufferings and WE pay you! You also should instruct your employees to pick-up the phone, clear the voicemail inbox, that's ALWAYS full, follow up with the patients once you get the results from the tests you've sent them to have and not wait MONTHS to see them again... 15 minutes AFTER the time of my appointment, I've asked the receptionist how many people are still before me, to make sure I've paid for enough parking and the answer was 12!!! I just walked out... I hope my review will help someone to skip the wait, humiliation and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I think he should be investigated or reprimanded. Horrible reflection of the health care system. 1) He is not punctual at all. He will set an appointment and you may have to wait up to two hours. I didn't want to wait 2-3 hours so I rescheduled for an earlier appointment, and he rolls into the office half an hour after his first appointment was supposed to start. 2) His staff is not helpful nor are they polite. He only has one phone number but two offices. 3) He was extremely rude, condescending and unhelpful. He did not explain my medical issue well at all, was very rushed and sent me out feeling not confident in his abilities at all. He does not seem caring, passionate or knowledgeable. I would not trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Had my blepharoplasty done 5 years ago with Dr El Masri at TCC. I had such a great experience. I did have to wait a bit, but trust me, it was WORTH IT! People are complaining about the wait, but the reason behind this is 1. He’s a doctor, and 2. he is very good at what he does, and he has many patients coming in to see him… If you’re a patient, and you don’t have any sort of a wait for a doctor, you should probably question why the doctor has no patients and a lot of free time.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Very knowledgeable and empathetic. Explains condition and options clearly. Creates confidence.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

After having a blocked ear for 6 months, I was finally referred to Dr El Masri. I waited an hour and a half after my appointment time, in a packed waiting room. The technician that checked my hearing was very friendly and helpful. The receptionist was not very friendly. The Dr was nice, but did a quick look in my ears, nose and throat and said I was fine. I said "well that's great news, but what about my blocked ear?" He told me it could be arthritis and to take Aleve?! I'm not in pain, but my ear is blocked. I felt just shuffled out with no answers and no further tests. Just another charge to ohip. I will definitely be seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Stay away from Dr. Masri. I had a rhinoplasty from him and it's pretty much botched! And he charged so much for it. Save yourself the hassle and just avoid. I never write reviews. But I just had to for him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

What a HORRIBLE Doctor. I waited with my son (whose less than 2) for over 3 hrs only to be seen by him for 5 mins. All his negative reviews is true. He isn't friendly at all and needs to be a little more patient and understanding of a child who may not sit still after waiting so long to be seen. His receptionist is a extremely rude and unfriendly and does not care that people are waiting for so long and it was her who overbooked people. She should smile a little and look less miserable. I definitely would not be recommending this doctor to anyone. Thankfully everything with my son was ok or else I would have asked to be referred to someone else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

THANK YOU SO MUCH.... NOW I CAN BREATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

The overbooking is absolutely ridiculous and this should actually be investigated. There is no way each patient is being properly served which is very concerning when it comes to Heath Care. Very disappointing experience and absolutely abismall service. Would highly discourage others from this office unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017