Ratings for Dr. Eve Bluestein

This doctor screwed an implant into my inferior alveolar nerve and claimed she backed it up enough. When confronted to take the implant out immediately after surgery she refused. When confronted she was arrogant and not willing to accept that she did anything wrong. She looked down on me as the patient. The implant was removed one year later when the bone graft failed and the surgeon found the implant directly screwed into the nerve. I have chronic pain due to this incident. I would never let Eve Bluestein touch any one I knew for any medical procedure.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Bluestein removed my wisdom teeth. The surgery went great. Dr. Bluestein answered all of my questions ahead of time. She made me feel really comfortable despite my anxiety. I healed really well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Surgery for tumor in the facial region. I searched for a maxillofacial surgeon with referrals. I appreciated Dr. Bluestein's knowledge, bedside manner, and confidence. I am 100 % delighted with the work performed and result. Frank

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Bluestein took great care of me after I cut my hand with a utility knife last summer. Her and her staff were wonderful. I could not have picked a better doctor. I would recommend Dr Bluestein to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I had a laser peel, eye lid lift, and a neck lift. I ended up with 3rd degree burns on my neck from the laser peel which resulted in scarring, puckering and hyper-pigmented skin. I was told to "massage" the scarring and was basically "blown off." I would never suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

When I told her of the two infections I contracted with her single root extraction. Her response was "Oh, ok. She was in a hurry for the procedure and the result indicated that.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Bluestein is extremely competent and made me feel safe and comfortable during and after my visit. She is very serious about providing professional, thorough and compassionate care. She provides the patient with a lot of expereince and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

this is for oral surgery, thinking i could have implants. everything went wrong that could have. provided treatment for my condition that i may not have been a good candidate for to begin with; failed bone graft surgeries twice; very difficult and defensive to talk with; horrible bedside manner; did not provide any sign of care or comfort towards me, apparantly only anxious to operate and take ymy money. still have side effects after 10 months, and had to start over with someone else. she never once said she was sorry about anything, nor could she explain what went wrong. be sure to get a couple other opinions before signing on with bluestein.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Eve Bluestein's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 2000)