Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Solano

Dr. Solano was really great. However dealing with the front desk is a nightmare. I will be looking for a new doctors office because of the front desk. They are always very short with patients and not helpful at all. I moved to Denver a year ago and my husband and boys needed there yearly physical ,I did some research and Dr. Salono seemed like a good fit for my family. we arrived on time and had to wait 45 + minutes and when I would ask if the Dr. is running late? the response i recieved was " um yea a little". I thought maybe she was having a bad day and when we were finly seen Dr. Solono was wonderful very helpful and knowledgeable. So when my son got sick I called and made an appointment and again had to wait 45 minutes to be seen but this time the girls up front were not help full and said the doctor fit us in and if we didnt want to wait we don't have to. And then when i had questions about my bill they gave me nothing but attitude and always acted like we didnt matter.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Mark D. Solano's Credentials

• Chinese

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental