Ratings for Dr. Lila Zapasnik

I love Dr. Zapasnik. She has been my dentist for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

She is my family dentist for 3 years. Really experienced professional. Really reasonable pricing, never overcharged. In 3 years saw 3 different front desk persons. Right now receptionist is very good , punctual and helpful. I believe we rate the Doctor, not receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I came to this dentist several times, but the last time - will be my LAST time. When i came in to get Dr. Zapasnik's opinion if i should remove the tooth or get a root canal she suggested a root canal. She sent me to a specialist, i got my root canal done but for the filling i had to come back to Dr. Zapasnik. While doing the filling she advised me that the tooth was not worth saving and i should have had removed it. There goes my $1350 for root canal & $200 for the filling! Will never go back to this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Lila Zapasnik has been my dentist for about 15 years. I've been to many other doctors before, so I can compare. She is very friendly, she makes me feel as if I were her one and only patient; however, this is not what makes me come back. It's the quality of her work. She is the best. I have bad teeth, and I've been to many other doctors, one or two among them were really great, but she is simply the best. T.D.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

She is very helpful with all dental options. She provides her patients with an overall view of their options. She is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Very nice Dentyst but front desk lady very unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Zapasnik was a true angel since I had to come in for an emergency filling a few months ago. She was empathetic and caring which really put me at ease. There was little to no pain during the procedure and overall a great experience. I would rate her one of the best dentists in Calgary.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Has been my dentist for years. Never had a problems with any of the work she performed. Seems genuinely concerned about my teeth. Friendly lady although seems rushed most of the time. Have to wait for an appointment for months sometimes but has been worth it. Has taken me in with no apptn't in emerg cases. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007