Ratings for Dr. Debra Harper

Dr. Harper is a wonderful GP. She is thorough and knowledgeable in her field- very current on research. Also, she works and communicates with the patient so that you are part of the teamwork/decision making process. She is fantastic and a 5 star doc!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

From the very first visit to DR. Harper I was very impressed. She took the time to find out about an important issue in my family history and within a few days she had a stack of printed information to share with me to start a course of action. Every appointment since, I have received excellent professional treatment and thorough follow up, and she is lovely to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Extremely disappointed. Took me over a year to get a family doctors appointment, with any doctor, my fiancees doctor is in the same office and wasnt able to book me in so she gave me over to Dr. Harper. Ten mins late, saw her for ten mins and will never go back to this type of medical practicioner again. Shes that one last straw. Maybe if I would have been all smiles and acting like nothing was wrong the she would have taken me seriously but no, being that i am fed up of being in pain, waking up out a dead sleep puking, have absolutly no appetite, weight loss, multiple hospital visits, severe food allergies, and told her my issues with feeling she basically told me that its all in my head and that i have too many specialits for her to deal with. There is nothing she can help me with apparently. So, if you go see her be all smiles, super poliet, and do not look sad for any reason because she'll immediately have a diagnosis and not budge from it even a little, not even to actually listen to what the patient in front of her is saying. Listened to me for less then ten mins, didnt ask me any questions, bascailly dismissed me. All in all, very disappointed. Will not go back, she made it very clear that I wasnt welcome.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. H is a lovely, soft spoken, knowledgeable doctor. She asks lots of questions to determine what course of action to take before she writes a prescription. Dr. H will refer you to a specialist if she feels your symptoms are out of her scope of expertise. I'm not sure if she is taking new patients but she's worth checking out. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Harper is wonderful. I honestly feel that she is the best doctor I have ever had. She actually listens to what I'm saying to her and she has a warm and friendly approach to her practice. One thing that I really like is that I never feel rushed. She takes time to understand my needs. I look forward to visiting with her and feel looked after when I leave.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Doctor Harper is a very, very kind, warm, and attractive woman. Each and every visit to her office is a pleasant one, and I can certainly say I look forward to all appointments with this wonderful lady.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Staff was cheerful. Though the office was busy, I was in within 5 minutes of my appointment time. Dr. Harper listened to what I had to say and tailored her response, taking my thoughts into consideration. She was clear on letting me know about what she was knowledgeable and not. She didn't try to impress me with her MD status.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Harper was recommended to me when my family doctor retired. I was so pleased to have a lady doctor again. Dr. Harper and I discuss my medical issues and she always explains why she recommends a certain course of action for me. I am a severe migraine sufferer and she is always interested in any new treatments I might be trying with my specialist in Vancouver. I love the fact that she is on time for scheduled appointments. The office staff is above average; the only drawback is the expensive parking outside the office building.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Knowledgeable, patient and understanding. A kind doctor with your best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Harper takes her time to listen to what my problems are. She is very attentive and helpful. Will always refer and or recommend further testing. She is kind, patient, and informative. She doesn't rush you out the door. If you are looking for a doctor Dr. Harper is the one. I have never had a negative response from her in the 4 years that I've been her patient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012