Ratings for Dr. Robert Talbot-Jones

If I would have kepzt dr talbot Jones as m y Doctor, I wouldn't be around to write this today. He does not have time to really see what he could do for you. By the time I went to see another dr. They gave me about 3 months or less to live. He's a great dr. To give you pills and refer you to specialists . I'm just writing to warn anyone that goes sees dr.jones to think twice about it if they want to live

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Ugh, where do i start with this one? I've HAD to see him many times over the years because no other Dr was available. He is 100% lacking in proper diagnosis, i don't know if he assumes every patient has a cold or nothing to be concerned about but almost every time, he is way out to lunch. My dd had no choice but to take her dd in to see him, and he acted as though she was out to lunch and there was nothing wrong with her other than a cold...it was pneumonia! She ended up at an ER, had he correctly diagnoses, she wouldn't have gone through what she did until the ER. I've been told MANY times that my problems are in my head and there's nothing wrong with me, only to find out from another Dr that there is something wrong and why wasn't i tested and so on? When i am questioned about things, it is always in a condescending tone with little to no value. Someone commented that he's not our friend to chat with, he is there to be a Dr, you are incorrect. Not only should a Dr be able to properly diagnose you, but he should be doing it in a polite, friendly, professional manner. Anyway, if you're in need of not getting diagnosed properly, go see him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I chose this doctor as a family doctor when I was diagnosed with hypertension and a-fib over 9 years ago. Because of his arrogant, flippant, demeaning attitude I walked out not to see another doctor and to live with my health issues. After 9 years and with my health deteriorating I have now found a decent GP that actually talks to you and not at you. I've never felt better than now with the right meds to control my health issues, if only I had started on this path back then ........My opinion is to stay away from this arrogant fellow. There are many GP's out there that can steer you in the right direction without having to succumb to his demi god-like demeanour.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I laugh at the fact everyone keeps using the words rude and arrogant. He is there to diagnose and treat you. Not be your best friend and sit and have tea with you. I love him and have been going to him for years. He is quick and to the point but always right. That is why the wait time in his office is minimal! I would recommend him a hundred times over. My 3 year old loves him. If you are looking for a friend to sit,chat, have tea with and powder your bum you should start seeing a paediatrician :) He is right to the point and I like that. I don't have time to sit there either for needless chit chat.....

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Rude, arrogant and so full of himself. Can't stand this Doctor and would never go to see him again personally. He doesn't listen and just rushes you off.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Talbot-Jones for 12 years and have found him helpful and concerned aboput my health as an individual and not lumped into a general approach. I would recommend him at anytime. It would seem to me on reading some of these negative reviews that the doctor they have seen is not the same person I see.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr.TalbotJones is rude and arrogant! I had asked to be referred to see a specialist for my diabetes and he replied he had 30 years experience and I didn't need to see a specialist.He sent a report to the transportation division of AB and recomended my drivers license be revoked because I had a stroke or seizure of some sort.I had to get letters from 2 specialists to prove that I was indeed fit to drive,no signs of stroke or seizures.He had no medical reason to do this! In August he charged me $140 for a drivers medical(which I passed no problem).The one I had now cost $80.00.Quite a difference! He caused my wife and I money,anxiety and stress for no reason! Ther is no way I would reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Jones has been my doctor for years. He has lots of time for me and give great sdvice. With Dr. Jones you need to listen to him and not tell him his business. Once you have established a good relationship he has lots of time for you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr Talbot-Jones is great doctor ,he is very caring and really helpful very fast but precise,highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

he is not friendly at all he rushed and didnt even pay attention to what i had to say he should retire i am am new to this city and looking for a doctor he is certainly not the doctor for me or any one

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011