Boston North Dental Associates

Clinic

Rate Boston North Dental Associates

Ratings for Boston North Dental Associates

Value

Very satisfied with service!! Amazing staff and great location. I would definitely recommend Boston North Dental.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Value

Many years ago I was a patient of Dr. Amlani. When she left the practice to go to a new one in NH, I was sad to loose her. I had been putting off have a crown put in because I just wasn't happy with the dentist I have been seeing. Just recently, I found out that she was back in the area and called to make an appointment right away. Now, I have my new crown, and am very happy to be her patient once again. Although, I have not seen any of the other doctors, I am very sure that I would be very happy with any one of them as well. Her staff is outstanding as well. I feel like I've come home again. Thank you Boston North Dental ~

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

My experience here is across the board 100% satisfied with the entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Dr. Goldman and his staff are the absolute best! I have never before been loyal to a dentist until i started coming here about 8 years ago. Everyone is friendly and goes above and beyond. I feel like I am with friends when I am at Boston North Dental.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Value

7/10/17 I’m 64 years old. I’ve seen countless dentists since I was teenager. Lots of old school dentistry. Countless hours in the chair. Most I prefer to not remember. Finally, a compassionate, warm, and modern dentist. Dr. Patel. Is the best dentist I have ever seen. I followed her from a practice in New Hampshire to her new practice in Saugus, Massachusetts. Dr. Patel is honest, listens to the patient , and has an outstanding personality. I wish her the best with her new practice. Additionally I’d like to thank the office folks for a pleasant visit today. They were very helpful. And yes my teeth are sparking clean!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Value

Very happy with my teeth cleaning. Friendly staff. The office is beautiful

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

Excellent service. Staff was very friendly. my daughter loves her sparkly white teeth. Thank you Lisa!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Value

Excellent staff, Dr Amlani is great. Office is conveniently located in Eastern Bank building on Route-1 in Saugus, MA

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Goldman is the best dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone, he has helped make my teeth more healthy and more attractive. He is personable ... Read more

Dr. Priti Amlani

Dr. Priti Amlani

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Latest Rating

Dr Amlani is very skillful and artistic in her work. She listen to all my concerns and gave me multiple treatment options to achieve the end result that I had liked ... Read more

Dr. Bhavisha P. Patel