Herzl Family Practice Clinic

Clinic

Rate Herzl Family Practice Clinic

Ratings for Herzl Family Practice Clinic

Value

One particular receptionnist literally saying while admitting me : “you seriously come to the clinic just for this”, and then making out loud comments with her colleague as to why I’m just wasting their time, “if she can’t breathe, why is she wearing a mask?” (because I had a viral illness and didn’t want to spread it). Very unprofessional and deplorable that this is the first encounter for any patient who comes in, and usually not by choice. Although the nurse and doctor I met afterwards were the total opposite and took the time the make a thorough assessment with patience and kindness, it is unfortunately not enough to make up for the insolence of their front desk colleagues. As an employee of the JGH, I am embarassed that this kind of behavior is associated with an establishment part of one of the best hospital in Montreal.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Value

Staff are generally quite rude and dismissive (with some exceptions).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Value

I read a whole article online about the administrator at this clinic (as I recall her first name is Carmie) passing herself off as a doctor when she only has a secretarial degree!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Doctors at Herzl Family Practice Clinic

Dr. John Kirk

Dr. John Kirk

Latest Rating

Dr Kirk has been an amazing to my mom and dad. He was always there for us. My mom had Alzheimer’s and step by step he explained what to expect. Dr Kirk we miss yo... Read more

Dr. Alexander Nguyen

Dr. Alexander Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Great doctor! Very attentive and caring. Took his time to explain my condition and treatment.

Dr. Jonathan Minz