Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Clinic

Rate Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Ratings for Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Value

I have been going to this clinic since the end of last year and I would highly recommend it. I find their location and office hours very convenient and the staff very professional and friendly. It is very clean which is of huge importance to me and they are great at accommodating my hectic schedule and have even fit me in short notice on a couple of occasions when I urgently needed an adjustment. Dr. Homer is very knowledgeable and has worked wonders on my sore back. Since I started seeing him I have seen a massive improvement on my back. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Value

The center is neat and clean. Appointments were always on time. Online booking is easy. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Value

Easy to book with, nice staff, wonderful doctor, relaxing and clean facility.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Value

Great place. Clean, runs on time, online booking, easy to move appointments around. The receptionist is pleasant to talk to and gets back to you with in the hour. I can't tell you what a difference that is in relation to my MD's receptionist. Dr. Homer has fixed many body parts on me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

Wow! Dr. Homer is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why things are the way they are. He is efficient and uses the latest technology as well as traditional ways to heal and fix. After several session I was feeling much better and continue to look forward to my appointments. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

Amazing and easy to talk to Doc. Fixed my low back pain in a few weeks. Clean facility, easy to deal with staff, and so conveniently located. Good place to go.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer fixed my tennis elbow right up nice and quickly. I had been to several other therapist about this with minimal results. Dr. Homer took a lot of time reviewing what others did, what was and wasn't successful and what was my daily routine. He started to work on my neck and shoulder. I thought he was crazy but he came highly recommend so I thought I'd cut him some slack and see where this goes. Well, three weeks later with minimal work on my elbow I'm 100%. I can get dishes out of the dishwasher, lift my son, and much more. I feel fortunate that Dr. Homer took the time to analyze everything rather then just pounding on the same body part as everyone else. I tink he is second to god!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer is a fantastic and professional chiropractor who has helped me overcome horrible back pain. My back pain was seriously hindering my work and home life. I was unable to bend over to put on socks or tie my shoes! It was terrible. It was some of the worst back pain I have ever experienced. Dr. Homer has done wonders and has gotten rid of the pain. I go to the clinic for maintenance ever couple of weeks which is also super helpful!! Great overall experience!! Thank you Dr. Homer and Satu :)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

It has been the best experience being treated by Dr. Homer at Yorkville Chiropractic! I came to the clinic with immense back pain, and over the course of a few months I have improved ten fold! Dr. Homer and Satu are extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Besides being very clean and inviting, the clinic is also very easy to find and super convenient for both transit users and drivers. I was referred to Yorkville Chiropractic and I would refer anyone!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Yorkville Chiropractic is amazing. The clinic is very clean and easy to get to. Dr. Homer and Satu are very accommodating and really helpful. I was referred to them by my mom and it was the best decision to get treated there. My back was a mess when I first went. Dr. Homer has helped me immensely!!! He had shown me stretches and exercises that will help my back, which other chiropractic clinics have not done. Best decision to go to Yorkville Chiropractic!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Wonderful place and Doctor. He took the time to figure out what was wrong with me as I had been to other chiropractors, physiotherapists and massage therapists with... Read more