Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Clinic

Rate Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Ratings for Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Value

I have been going here for about a year and really enjoying it. Their office is lovely in a townhouse, super cute. My upper back pain has all but been fixed after over a year of suffering trying everything with nothing helping me. I expect within 1-2 weeks for my pain to be completely resolved - I have seen results that quickly here!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Value

I started going to Yorkville Chiropractic in September 2016 and I have never been disappointed with their service whether it be chiropractic or massage. They have always taken the time to listen to what I have to say and make adjustments based on what is going on currently in my life. I body build so my muscles are always tight and body is always out of balance. Not to mention the stress on my joints. I like that they build a treatment routine based on my unique problems and lifestyle and not a 'cookie-cutter' approach. I take my health and fitness very seriously and these guys are an integral part of my fix, recovery and overall wellness. I highly recommend Yorkville Chiropractic - Great Service and Great People!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Value

I visited Dr.Homer after having lower back pain caused by a muscle spasm. It lasted for 6 weeks, however he assured me we would get through it together with some dedicated treatment and consistency. Thank you to Dr.Homer for helping with the worst pain I've had for that period of time!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Value

Dr. Homer is extremely professional and knowledgeable about health and chiropractic care. He understands the issues facing his patients and maps out a plan to resolve them efficiently and effectively. I recommend and trust his care.

Value

Excellent service and professional staff. They're always willing to help with any issues you have, especially for chiropractic care.

Value

Great place to receive Chiropractic care. Professional staff and very accommodating to various age groups and circumstances. Dr.Homer is a great chiropractor to see if you're having any issues.

Value

I went to visit Dr. Homer for the first time because I couldn’t move my neck and my back was pretty bad as well. It was hard even to breathe. Dr. Homer took care of me very carefully with such professionalism. After that session, I was feeling much better. I’m still under Dr. Homer’s care, and I see excellent results.

Value

Yorkville Chiropractic is a solid place to go for massages and chiropractic help. When I use to rock climb regularly, I was getting climbers elbow quite badly. After getting a massage to relieve the pain, I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly relief set in. For the chiropractic services, I solved many of the pain points I was experiencing from having flat feet (and getting orthotics!) to learning proper ergonomic form form working at my desk or using my cell phone. I always leave Yorkville chiropractic feeling great! The facility itself is comfortable, clean, and welcoming!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Value

I have loved going to this clinic. They are very accommodating with my busy schedule and do such a great job of fitting me in. I have experienced a lot of frustrations with other clinics that claim they have no appointments for days or weeks, but Yorkville Chiropractic has a wonderful team that will fit you in. I have experienced wonderful, caring treatment while seeing Dr. Homer at this clinic. My upper back pain is all but gone just a little after 2 months of seeing him. I would highly recommend this clinic for it's atmosphere and it's formidable care!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Value

Great place! Clean, easy to get an appointment, and the receptionist gets back to you in less than 30 minutes. The office is inside a house which makes the visit much more relaxing. You don't have to go up some elevator into a cold white office. The doctor offers many services and will give you options and pros and cons to each. I would recommend this place any time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Simply the best!! I would recommend to anyone looking to be treated with respect and care. He's amazing at what he does.