Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Clinic

Rate Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Ratings for Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Value

Great place! Clean, easy to get an appointment, and the receptionist gets back to you in less than 30 minutes. The office is inside a house which makes the visit much more relaxing. You don't have to go up some elevator into a cold white office. The doctor offers many services and will give you options and pros and cons to each. I would recommend this place any time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Value

I started having excruciating back pain from working too long at the computer compounded by poor posture from low muscle tone after not working out, so I searched for a chiropractor in my area. That's when I found Dr. Homer. The experience with Dr. Homer and his clinic has been nothing short of amazing. Other chiropractors I've been to treated patients like an assembly line, performing the exact same manoeuvres on each person regardless of their reasons for being there. Dr. Homer makes you feel like every single adjustment is specially designed for you, because it is! No one size fits all approach. This level of customization paired with consistent visits and work with a personal trainer outside of treatment has reversed my back pain altogether. Highly recommend Dr. Homer and Satu, and the rest of the staff at Yorkville Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Value

I have been going to this clinic since the end of last year and I would highly recommend it. I find their location and office hours very convenient and the staff very professional and friendly. It is very clean which is of huge importance to me and they are great at accommodating my hectic schedule and have even fit me in short notice on a couple of occasions when I urgently needed an adjustment. Dr. Homer is very knowledgeable and has worked wonders on my sore back. Since I started seeing him I have seen a massive improvement on my back. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Value

The center is neat and clean. Appointments were always on time. Online booking is easy. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Value

Easy to book with, nice staff, wonderful doctor, relaxing and clean facility.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Value

Great place. Clean, runs on time, online booking, easy to move appointments around. The receptionist is pleasant to talk to and gets back to you with in the hour. I can't tell you what a difference that is in relation to my MD's receptionist. Dr. Homer has fixed many body parts on me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

Wow! Dr. Homer is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why things are the way they are. He is efficient and uses the latest technology as well as traditional ways to heal and fix. After several session I was feeling much better and continue to look forward to my appointments. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

Amazing and easy to talk to Doc. Fixed my low back pain in a few weeks. Clean facility, easy to deal with staff, and so conveniently located. Good place to go.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer fixed my tennis elbow right up nice and quickly. I had been to several other therapist about this with minimal results. Dr. Homer took a lot of time reviewing what others did, what was and wasn't successful and what was my daily routine. He started to work on my neck and shoulder. I thought he was crazy but he came highly recommend so I thought I'd cut him some slack and see where this goes. Well, three weeks later with minimal work on my elbow I'm 100%. I can get dishes out of the dishwasher, lift my son, and much more. I feel fortunate that Dr. Homer took the time to analyze everything rather then just pounding on the same body part as everyone else. I tink he is second to god!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer is a fantastic and professional chiropractor who has helped me overcome horrible back pain. My back pain was seriously hindering my work and home life. I was unable to bend over to put on socks or tie my shoes! It was terrible. It was some of the worst back pain I have ever experienced. Dr. Homer has done wonders and has gotten rid of the pain. I go to the clinic for maintenance ever couple of weeks which is also super helpful!! Great overall experience!! Thank you Dr. Homer and Satu :)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great place, staff and DR. I’ve had headaches for years and Dr. Homer took the time to figure out why they were really happening and not going away. A few months of ... Read more