Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Clinic

Rate Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Ratings for Yorkville Chiropractic & Wellness Centre

Value

Wow! Dr. Homer is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why things are the way they are. He is efficient and uses the latest technology as well as traditional ways to heal and fix. After several session I was feeling much better and continue to look forward to my appointments. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

Amazing and easy to talk to Doc. Fixed my low back pain in a few weeks. Clean facility, easy to deal with staff, and so conveniently located. Good place to go.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer fixed my tennis elbow right up nice and quickly. I had been to several other therapist about this with minimal results. Dr. Homer took a lot of time reviewing what others did, what was and wasn't successful and what was my daily routine. He started to work on my neck and shoulder. I thought he was crazy but he came highly recommend so I thought I'd cut him some slack and see where this goes. Well, three weeks later with minimal work on my elbow I'm 100%. I can get dishes out of the dishwasher, lift my son, and much more. I feel fortunate that Dr. Homer took the time to analyze everything rather then just pounding on the same body part as everyone else. I tink he is second to god!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

Dr. Homer is a fantastic and professional chiropractor who has helped me overcome horrible back pain. My back pain was seriously hindering my work and home life. I was unable to bend over to put on socks or tie my shoes! It was terrible. It was some of the worst back pain I have ever experienced. Dr. Homer has done wonders and has gotten rid of the pain. I go to the clinic for maintenance ever couple of weeks which is also super helpful!! Great overall experience!! Thank you Dr. Homer and Satu :)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

It has been the best experience being treated by Dr. Homer at Yorkville Chiropractic! I came to the clinic with immense back pain, and over the course of a few months I have improved ten fold! Dr. Homer and Satu are extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Besides being very clean and inviting, the clinic is also very easy to find and super convenient for both transit users and drivers. I was referred to Yorkville Chiropractic and I would refer anyone!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Yorkville Chiropractic is amazing. The clinic is very clean and easy to get to. Dr. Homer and Satu are very accommodating and really helpful. I was referred to them by my mom and it was the best decision to get treated there. My back was a mess when I first went. Dr. Homer has helped me immensely!!! He had shown me stretches and exercises that will help my back, which other chiropractic clinics have not done. Best decision to go to Yorkville Chiropractic!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

My MD referred me to Dr. Homer, she had been working with him for years. I got an appointment within a few days and the staff is wonderful and very attentive. Dr. Homer was on time for my first visit and every time since. He took the time to explain what was wrong and why. He started to work on my headache immediately and I felt better walking out of the office that very day. I'm happy to say that I've done a round of intense care and I'm now down to occasional adjustments and more self care at home. I went back to my MD for something else and thanked her for referring me to Dr. Homer. My MD said, yes everyone loves Dr. Homer. Like rated above the office is clean, relaxed, staff is welcoming, easy to get an appointment, I'm offered options of care, never rushed, pricing is as good or less then others. It's just been a wonderful experience all around. AND it's been 8 months with only 2 minor headaches where normally I was getting minor headaches daily and major eye squinting, can't work or focus headaches every 10 days.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Value

The office is in a house, which makes it a very calm relaxing environment. It's clean and has a lot of new technology that I haven't seen in other offices. Dr. Homer is very easy to talk to was able to work around y work schedule. Satu the office manager is very accommodating as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Value

This clinic is professional and knowledgeable but also personable which is makes a big difference! Many of the other chiropractic and wellness centres I have been always seem to rush me in and out the doors, not on time, or pushes other services/products on me -- but not YCWC! I definitely would recommended this clinic, Dr. Homer and the rest of the team to anyone that wants practitioners that care about you and will do anything to help make you recover and feel better!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Value

Yorkville Chiropractic and Wellness and Dr. Homer are top notch. The office is clean, the fees are on par with everywhere else, Satu the office manager is very kind and ready to respond to any of your needs, Dr. Homer runs on time, spend whatever time is necessary with you, has provided me with advice to make my adjustments last longer, has a good sense of humor when I re-injure myself and the office is in a house so it has a very calming feel to it. I'm on a monthly maintenance care plan right now and I look forward to going every month.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Homer is simply great! I had stiff neck and lower back problems for ages, and after only 3-4 visits, I feel much better and energetic. I don't get headaches anym... Read more