Toronto Cosmetic Clinic

Clinic

Rate Toronto Cosmetic Clinic

Ratings for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic

Value

These people do worse botox and fillers, they are not professional and failure when it comes to injection, and their products most of the time expired

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Value

I recommend getting a Silk Peel micro dermabrasion at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. I got it done and my skin looks amazing. Thank you TCC.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Value

I had a prominent nose tip which made me the butt of all jokes as I was growing up. I went to Toronto Cosmetic Clinic to do a rhinoplasty to correct this. I’m so happy to have a less pointed nose now. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Value

I had a great referral and I am so glad I found the doctor for me because, I didn’t really know what I wanted and he helped me figure it out and in the end I am SO grateful for his expertise in this field! I wouldn’t recommend any other doctor!!! Started out as 32 A, small B and now I am a 32D and I LOVE it!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

I got a Rhinoplasty done from Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. I hated my big nostrils and the surgery corrected that. Thanks to them, my entire look changed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Value

I got a Breast Augmentation surgery done at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. The staff there was very supportive and friendly and I absolutely love the results.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Value

I recommend Toronto Cosmetic Clinic for Tummy Tuck procedures. I got one done there and it was well done. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Bendago is the only doctor I would ever trust to sculpt my behind. He knows a lot about Brazilian Butt Lifts totally satisfied with his work.

Dr. Giannoulas

Dr. Giannoulas

1 review

Latest Rating

Hi everyone! I’m 37 years old, and a mother of two kids. My boy was more “normal” size at 7 pounds 9 years ago, while my daughter was almost 10 lbs. I had her 5 ye... Read more