Rate Compass Dermatology

Ratings for Compass Dermatology

Value

So grateful to Dr. Cook of Compass Dermatology for treating my daughter’s scars due to her Atopic Dermatitis.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Value

I’m a fan of Dr. Caroll, not only because I see her on TV, but because she made a big difference in my life. I regained my self-confidence completely.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

I had very visible Melasma but thanks to Dr. Cook and Compass Dermatology’s Clear+Brilliant laser treatments, the skin pigmentations were noticeably reduced.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

There were circumstances that I needed to wait for my appointment, but that didn’t bother me because they have a nice facility that makes their clients feel at home and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Value

I appreciate Compass Dermatology’s post-procedure care. They gave me a handout about what I should and shouldn’t do. I forget things easily, so this has been a big help to me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Value

The staffs are courteous and friendly. I felt their concern for me. I had a great experience. Thanks to Dr. Cook, she is so nice. I’ll definitely come again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

Friends tell me I look ten years younger and I’m really pleased with the results of the dermal fillers that are used to bring back volume to areas that lose volume as we age. Equally beneficial is that there is minimal discomfort and down time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Value

I always thought claims about reversing the signs of aging were bogus. Then I met up with Compass Dermatology. I haven’t looked or felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Value

Dr. Carroll is warm and caring and I knew feel like I am being ousted out the door. I understand now why she is in such high demand.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Value

The entire staff is amazing. I went to see them initially for what I called sun spots and after my initial visit. Honestly, I was a little scared. I was so happy with my visit, I decided to schedule for some cosmetic stuff also.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Doctors at Compass Dermatology

Dr. Julia Carroll

Dr. Julia Carroll

Latest Rating

I've been seeing Dr. Carroll for skin checks for about 5 years. She has found several skin cancers and removed them with minimal scarring, usually on the same day. ... Read more