Dr. I. Kathrada - Austin Station Dental - Dentist Coquitlam

Clinic

Rate Dr. I. Kathrada - Austin Station Dental - Dentist Coquitlam

Ratings for Dr. I. Kathrada - Austin Station Dental - Dentist Coquitlam

Value

as to the previous comment, extremely correct. this doctor makes it extremely clear he does not care what your concerns are and i was really shocked by his ignorance. "shut up and pay" very fitting to this dentist as a whole.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Value

I have been a patient of Dr Clarence for over 10 years before Dr Kathrada acquired the practice. Dr. kathrada not only referred me to a wrong specialist that cost me my bridge and two of my teeth, it also cost me thousands of dollars for the treatment that was nothing but a huge disappointment but he also did not like it when I asked him about his fees. When I decided to replace the lost bridge with new implants I went back to see him for a cost estimate. After looking at my case, his secretary emailed me a quote of almost $11,000 with some discount. In response I asked if they price quoted is a going rate for a crown on an implant? I did not hear back from the secretary. I emailed again and no further response. If a doctor does not care to respond to his patient's question, I do not to wish to see them as my dentist. Obviously everything is about ,money and I as a patient should shut up and pay him without asking. I began searching for a new dentist to get my implants done. Believe it or not I found Dr. Kaveh Khodadadi who has done the most wonderful work for almost half the amount. I am so glad that the secretary did not care to respond to my email which saved thousands of dollars and a much superior work. Obviously Dr. Kathrada is in this for money and the secretary is trained by him as how to treat the patient when it comes to fees.

Submitted February 17, 2016

Doctors at Dr. I. Kathrada - Austin Station Dental - Dentist Coquitlam

Dr. Rod Clarance

Dr. Rod Clarance

Latest Rating

I have been seeing Dr. Clarance for the past 18 years and he's always kind, gentle, and makes sure that I know I can say stop whenever I need to...and he actually st... Read more