VIVO Dental Westbrook

Clinic

Rate VIVO Dental Westbrook

Ratings for VIVO Dental Westbrook

Value

The staff are amazing.! The ladies at the front put through my insurance beforehand and made sure I was aware of all charges that were coming my way. The hygienists also take their time in cleaning and explain which areas of your mouth need more attention. Overall, I would recommend Vivo to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and knowledgeable appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

Consistently courteous and efficient staff. Efficiency has improved since they began to use text messages and e-mail. The most painless dentistry I have experienced in sixty years of dentists' visits. A few have been as good, but none better.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Awesome staff. They call or "text" which is great cause sometimes I would prefer the text. I always leave smiling :D

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Love this office and all the friendly people who work here. Great place to see the dentist!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

Terrible office staff is never the same. You do not see the same dentist unless you specifically request. Office manager is very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of Vivo Dental (formerly Westbrook Dental) for about 30 years. They keep getting better with age. There have been a few dentists come and go over that time, but the level of professionalism and care has been consistently high from ALL staff. They also direct bill to my insurance provider so it is one less thing I have to do.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Value

Dr.Vora is an amazing dentist. The amount of care he shows for his patients and the way he explains the procedues to you shows how dialed in he is and how much he cares for his patients. The staff at Vivo Dental are just as great. From the hygienist to the front line staff, everyone is really nice and accommodating. Dr.Vora helped me catch up on years of missed fillings and the procedures were painless and as smooth as it gets. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking to get some dental work done.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of this Dental Clinic since 2008. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and care from the Front Line to the Hygenist to the Dentists. I originally saw another dentist but now am seeing Dr. Neil Vora. Dr. Vora is an excellent dentist. He provides a safe and secure environment and really care about his patients. I would highly recommend Vivo Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Value

We have been attending his clinic for a very long time, and have gone through many changes. Some good and some not so good, but in the last year we feel there has been a tremendous improvement. I am a nurse and feel cleanliness , professionalism, and personal kindness is very important. I went in for an extraction due to an infected root canal and I was treated very well. Dr. Villeneuve explained everything and was very through. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Value

I have been with this dental office for many many years. It has taken on a transformation into an excellent dental office with very knowledgeable, kind staff. Dr Vora is one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Doctors at VIVO Dental Westbrook

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Latest Rating

Dr. Greg is the best dentist I have seen in my long life. I have been treated by the highest recommended dentists in Calgary like Dr. C and Dr. H (currently rated #1... Read more

Dr. Neil Vora

Dr. Neil Vora

Latest Rating

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are v... Read more

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Latest Rating

Never experienced so much explanation from a dentist, he literally explained everything step by step, which was amazing. Mysoon was extremely nice and was very patie... Read more

Dr. Bozena Reska