Rate VIVO Dental Westbrook

Ratings for VIVO Dental Westbrook

Value

It has been at least 13 years since I've been to the dentist. I have severe dental anxiety which not only prevented me from going to the dentist but prevented me from taking care of my teeth at home. I visited Dr. Greg in February as a sort of meet and greet, taking the tiniest of baby steps to get myself treated. I cried in the waiting room, I cried when his assistant took me back to one of the rooms. I couldn't imagine letting someone look inside the mouth that I had so severely neglected. Dr. Greg and I talked for probably half an hour about my anxiety, where it comes from, what my goals were, and what he could do for me. I have had the fear instilled in me very early that I would lose my teeth because I didn't brush properly. The fear was crippling, but Dr. Greg eased that. He said, although he couldn't say anything with 100% certainty without doing an exam, that I would never have to leave the clinic missing a tooth. If it came down to having to remove any, that they'd work with me to have a replacement I could afford. This was a huge comfort to me. Dr. Greg's demeanor was a comfort to me. He was immediately trustworthy and I could tell there wasn't an ounce of judgment in him. Today, 10 months later, I went back. I was anxious, no doubt. I cried in the waiting room again. I cried during x-rays. Dr. Greg and his assistant (I'm sorry, anxiety is making me forget your name) were amazing. I felt like they were there to do their job. I wasn't lectured. Everything was very much based on a forward-looking action plan. Amazingly, things were in much better condition than I had imagined. There's work to be done, but Dr. Greg prioritized a list, and it relieves some financial stress knowing that some things can wait. After my exam, Jacqueline did a deep cleaning/root planing which was my most immediate concern. She was encouraging, non-judgmental, and appreciative of getting the opportunity to work on my teeth. She seemed genuinely excited to help me move past this fear. She made things as comfortable for me as possible. We made really great progress and I am actually looking forward to completing the hygiene portion of the plan in two weeks time. She gave me some great advice on tools to use at home and I could tell she was really happy for me to have taken this step. It has only been a couple of hours since I left Vivo but I feel like a new world has been opened up to me. I can't wait to continue on this journey that I simply should have started a long time ago. I can actually see a future where I love my smile, and I don't think I could've done that without them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Value

The staff are amazing.! The ladies at the front put through my insurance beforehand and made sure I was aware of all charges that were coming my way. The hygienists also take their time in cleaning and explain which areas of your mouth need more attention. Overall, I would recommend Vivo to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and knowledgeable appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

Consistently courteous and efficient staff. Efficiency has improved since they began to use text messages and e-mail. The most painless dentistry I have experienced in sixty years of dentists' visits. A few have been as good, but none better.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Awesome staff. They call or "text" which is great cause sometimes I would prefer the text. I always leave smiling :D

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Love this office and all the friendly people who work here. Great place to see the dentist!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

Terrible office staff is never the same. You do not see the same dentist unless you specifically request. Office manager is very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of Vivo Dental (formerly Westbrook Dental) for about 30 years. They keep getting better with age. There have been a few dentists come and go over that time, but the level of professionalism and care has been consistently high from ALL staff. They also direct bill to my insurance provider so it is one less thing I have to do.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Value

Dr.Vora is an amazing dentist. The amount of care he shows for his patients and the way he explains the procedues to you shows how dialed in he is and how much he cares for his patients. The staff at Vivo Dental are just as great. From the hygienist to the front line staff, everyone is really nice and accommodating. Dr.Vora helped me catch up on years of missed fillings and the procedures were painless and as smooth as it gets. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking to get some dental work done.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of this Dental Clinic since 2008. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and care from the Front Line to the Hygenist to the Dentists. I originally saw another dentist but now am seeing Dr. Neil Vora. Dr. Vora is an excellent dentist. He provides a safe and secure environment and really care about his patients. I would highly recommend Vivo Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Value

We have been attending his clinic for a very long time, and have gone through many changes. Some good and some not so good, but in the last year we feel there has been a tremendous improvement. I am a nurse and feel cleanliness , professionalism, and personal kindness is very important. I went in for an extraction due to an infected root canal and I was treated very well. Dr. Villeneuve explained everything and was very through. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Doctors at VIVO Dental Westbrook

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Latest Rating

Dr. Greg is the best dentist I have seen in my long life. I have been treated by the highest recommended dentists in Calgary like Dr. C and Dr. H (currently rated #1... Read more

Dr. Neil Vora

Dr. Neil Vora

Latest Rating

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are v... Read more

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Latest Rating

I was disappointed when I found out I needed a crown replaced but Dr Matt did a great job of explaining the reason for replacement and the steps involved. The proced... Read more

Dr. Bozena Reska