Rate VIVO Dental Westbrook

Ratings for VIVO Dental Westbrook

Value

Best dental clinic I have ever been to. The staff are great and Dr. Vora is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Value

I was very pleased with how friendly the staff were, how clean the environment was, I also felt it was good value and good advice from Matt.

Submitted June 13, 2018

Value

Nobody WANTS to go to the dentist, but when you must, this practice is the BEST, in particular Dr Greg Villeneuve. He is kind , caring, knowledgeable and capable. Highly recommended!?!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Value

I have been trying to find a dentist for a few years when I moved to Calgary. Most of the dentist I have gone did not take the time to talk to me and explain what I needed to have done but made me feel pressured and overwhelmed of what to do, I also felt they were more interested in making money then trying to help me. Dr. Villeneuve took the time and explained what I needed done, I did not feel overwhelmed and Dr Villeneuve was honest and upfront with the costs and procedure. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a dentist that is honest and explains what you need to have done.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Value

I'm very pleased with all the staff at VIVO Dental. They are very courteous and professional and make the dreaded visits to the dentist a lot more comfortable. Good job!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

It has been at least 13 years since I've been to the dentist. I have severe dental anxiety which not only prevented me from going to the dentist but prevented me from taking care of my teeth at home. I visited Dr. Greg in February as a sort of meet and greet, taking the tiniest of baby steps to get myself treated. I cried in the waiting room, I cried when his assistant took me back to one of the rooms. I couldn't imagine letting someone look inside the mouth that I had so severely neglected. Dr. Greg and I talked for probably half an hour about my anxiety, where it comes from, what my goals were, and what he could do for me. I have had the fear instilled in me very early that I would lose my teeth because I didn't brush properly. The fear was crippling, but Dr. Greg eased that. He said, although he couldn't say anything with 100% certainty without doing an exam, that I would never have to leave the clinic missing a tooth. If it came down to having to remove any, that they'd work with me to have a replacement I could afford. This was a huge comfort to me. Dr. Greg's demeanor was a comfort to me. He was immediately trustworthy and I could tell there wasn't an ounce of judgment in him. Today, 10 months later, I went back. I was anxious, no doubt. I cried in the waiting room again. I cried during x-rays. Dr. Greg and his assistant (I'm sorry, anxiety is making me forget your name) were amazing. I felt like they were there to do their job. I wasn't lectured. Everything was very much based on a forward-looking action plan. Amazingly, things were in much better condition than I had imagined. There's work to be done, but Dr. Greg prioritized a list, and it relieves some financial stress knowing that some things can wait. After my exam, Jacqueline did a deep cleaning/root planing which was my most immediate concern. She was encouraging, non-judgmental, and appreciative of getting the opportunity to work on my teeth. She seemed genuinely excited to help me move past this fear. She made things as comfortable for me as possible. We made really great progress and I am actually looking forward to completing the hygiene portion of the plan in two weeks time. She gave me some great advice on tools to use at home and I could tell she was really happy for me to have taken this step. It has only been a couple of hours since I left Vivo but I feel like a new world has been opened up to me. I can't wait to continue on this journey that I simply should have started a long time ago. I can actually see a future where I love my smile, and I don't think I could've done that without them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Value

The staff are amazing.! The ladies at the front put through my insurance beforehand and made sure I was aware of all charges that were coming my way. The hygienists also take their time in cleaning and explain which areas of your mouth need more attention. Overall, I would recommend Vivo to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and knowledgeable appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

Consistently courteous and efficient staff. Efficiency has improved since they began to use text messages and e-mail. The most painless dentistry I have experienced in sixty years of dentists' visits. A few have been as good, but none better.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Awesome staff. They call or "text" which is great cause sometimes I would prefer the text. I always leave smiling :D

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Love this office and all the friendly people who work here. Great place to see the dentist!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Doctors at VIVO Dental Westbrook

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Latest Rating

Self employed without dental insurance, and 50 years of not brushing and fear of extortion and pain from previous dentists...I somehow ended up in Dr. Villeneuve's c... Read more

Dr. Neil Vora

Dr. Neil Vora

Latest Rating

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are v... Read more

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Latest Rating

Very gentle and caring. Wonderful dentist all around!!! His assistant Mysoon is also fantastic.

Dr. Bozena Reska