Currie Barracks Dental

Clinic

Rate Currie Barracks Dental

Ratings for Currie Barracks Dental

Value

This dental clinic unlike most was warm and welcoming. It was extremely clean, with very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Vora did a fantastic job of explaining the issue with my tooth and fixing it! He was gentle, friendly and kind. All that you want your dentist to be!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Value

I am new to the city and had a dental emergency. Dr. Vora was highly recommended to me. He is excellent, competent, gentle and an affordable dentist. He educated me about all my options. He even followed up with me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I am so impressed and I highly recommend this great dentist! The office staff, the facilities and of course Dr. Vora are all top notch. A great dental experience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

The office is bright, the staff and very friendly and knowledgeable. By far the best dental experience I have ever had! I will be recommending this clinic to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Value

The service we received from Dr Villeneuve over the past few days exceeded all my expectations. My son broke his tooth over the weekend. I emailed the clinic on Sunday and got a quick acknowledgement that day that he would find time for him on Monday. As promised, Dr Villeneuve saw him right on time on Monday. He provided us with all our options, pro's and con's for each, and repaired the tooth which could not look better. My son whose 12 and who has seen a few different dentists now said he didn't want to go to anyone else from now on. This was obviously a stressful time for my son (and me!) and having peace of mind that he was in good hands was great. Many thanks to Dr Villeneuve for his care and support!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Value

First Visit to Currie Barracks Dental Our family dentist of well over thirty years retired. He had provided excellent dental care and so when the time came to seek out another dentist, we chose Dr. Neil Vora. The decision to choose to visit Dr. Vora at Currie Barracks Dental was based on the positive feedback provided online by numerous patients. My initial visit was handled professionally by the entire staff and all my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely and detailed manner. I look forward to future visits for any and all dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Value

Excellent dental office. This is the first dental office that I don't mind going. The office is bright, clean, lots of sun light, lots of windows, very spacious and not gloomy at all. The staff are very nice, friendly, efficient and very professional. If they say they'll do something, they actually do it and do it in very efficient manner. Very good communication. I'm very happy that I decided to go there. I definitely recommend Currie Barracks to anyone and I hope they won't move for a log time. Absolutely fantastic. I have convinced my husband to move to Dr Villeneuve.

Value

Going to a new dentist after 22 years with the same one can be a traumatic experience, Not so with Dr, Vora and his staff. It is obvious that Dr. Vora is passionate about his profession and making sure that his patients are fully aware of the procedure to come and are as comfortable as they can be. His staff are equally as caring. They made a difficult root canal that I was very apprehensive about, almost a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Vora if you are looking for a truly caring professional for your dental work.

Value

Outstanding service & professionalism!! This is by far the best dental experience I've ever had in my life! 100% STRONGLY recommend to anyone & everyone!! :)

Value

Dr. Villeneuve was knowledgeable, patient, and took the time to fully explain every detail of the checkup, my options, and his opinion of what should be prioritized - with an honest estimate of the costs involved. This was by far the best dental experience of my life -- so much so, that I recommended my wife give Dr. Villeneuve a try (which she now has - and her positive experience seems to closely match mine). The support staff at the front desk are also superb, and their seamless email/text confirmation & reminder systems are something that I wish was done at other professional service practices.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Value

My husband, brother and I recently switched dentists to Dr Villeneuve. We have no regrets. He is a super nice person in addition to being a really good dentist. His support staff are professional and friendly. With his super 'high tech' X-ray machine and photos of my mouth, Dr V gave me a more thorough account of what is going on with my oral health than any other dentist I've seen in the past. There was no pressure or up-selling, I merely had my teeth cleaned and oddly enough my portion to pay (I have insurance) was about half what I normally pay at previous dentists. I left his office feeling confident that I had found my dentist for the next 30+ years, oh and, I left with a new Sonic toothbrush, a generous gift, since I was a new patient. My husband and brother had positive experiences as well. If you too are looking for a dentist, I dare say, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Doctors at Currie Barracks Dental

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Latest Rating

Dr. Greg is the best dentist I have seen in my long life. I have been treated by the highest recommended dentists in Calgary like Dr. C and Dr. H (currently rated #1... Read more

Dr. Neil Vora

Dr. Neil Vora

Latest Rating

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are v... Read more

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Latest Rating

Dr. Matt is amazing! Unlike many other dentists I’ve been to, he takes the time to explain things and do things properly. He also put my mind at ease on a few issue... Read more