Currie Barracks Dental

Clinic

Rate Currie Barracks Dental

Ratings for Currie Barracks Dental

Value

The Doctors and staff are very compassionate and professional. They explained the procedure and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I highly recommend Currie Barracks Dental. You won’t be sorry if you chose them, it is unlike any other dental office I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Value

Great service and care. The clinic is beautifully done and always very clean. The staff are exceptional as are Dr. Vora and Dr. Villeneuve.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Value

Currie Dental provides incredible service and care

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

Wonderful service with Kendra, Dr Vora, Mega and all the staff that i have had work done.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Value

Great people and very up to date office. The entire staff are very friendly and make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Put you at ease. Great place.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Value

This dental clinic unlike most was warm and welcoming. It was extremely clean, with very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Vora did a fantastic job of explaining the issue with my tooth and fixing it! He was gentle, friendly and kind. All that you want your dentist to be!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Value

I am new to the city and had a dental emergency. Dr. Vora was highly recommended to me. He is excellent, competent, gentle and an affordable dentist. He educated me about all my options. He even followed up with me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I am so impressed and I highly recommend this great dentist! The office staff, the facilities and of course Dr. Vora are all top notch. A great dental experience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

The office is bright, the staff and very friendly and knowledgeable. By far the best dental experience I have ever had! I will be recommending this clinic to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Value

The service we received from Dr Villeneuve over the past few days exceeded all my expectations. My son broke his tooth over the weekend. I emailed the clinic on Sunday and got a quick acknowledgement that day that he would find time for him on Monday. As promised, Dr Villeneuve saw him right on time on Monday. He provided us with all our options, pro's and con's for each, and repaired the tooth which could not look better. My son whose 12 and who has seen a few different dentists now said he didn't want to go to anyone else from now on. This was obviously a stressful time for my son (and me!) and having peace of mind that he was in good hands was great. Many thanks to Dr Villeneuve for his care and support!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Value

First Visit to Currie Barracks Dental Our family dentist of well over thirty years retired. He had provided excellent dental care and so when the time came to seek out another dentist, we chose Dr. Neil Vora. The decision to choose to visit Dr. Vora at Currie Barracks Dental was based on the positive feedback provided online by numerous patients. My initial visit was handled professionally by the entire staff and all my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely and detailed manner. I look forward to future visits for any and all dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Doctors at Currie Barracks Dental

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Latest Rating

Self employed without dental insurance, and 50 years of not brushing and fear of extortion and pain from previous dentists...I somehow ended up in Dr. Villeneuve's c... Read more

Dr. Neil Vora

Dr. Neil Vora

Latest Rating

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are v... Read more

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Dr. Matthew Czernick

Latest Rating

Dr. Czernick is a fantastic dentist. I was vey nervous of dentists so have been putting off my dental work for years. I am so glad I found Dr. Czernick. He was v... Read more