Rate The Knee Clinic

Ratings for The Knee Clinic

Value

Dr. Arrata did a great job explaining how the PRP injections will heal my knee. He explained each step of the procedure and made sure I was alright. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

Wonderful people at this place. Dr. Dale McDonald was fantastic and knew what to do for my knee. I recommend this place 100%. They are my new specialists for my knee injury and other ailments I get in the future! Look at all the great reviews this place gets. Need I say more!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Value

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, professional staff that truly want you to get the most out of an active lifestyle, I have referred this clinic to many acquaintances over the years and they all feel the same. Two thumbs up!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

Very pleasant staff. So pleased with the improvement to my knee. I have referred this clinic to many friends & acquaintances.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

Dr. MacDonald and his staff have always been highly professional, very personable, and extremely effective in the treatment of my various injuries and aches over the past several years. I have recommended Dr. M to many of my friends and family, as I feel that he's both thorough and spot-on with diagnosis, treatment, and recovery strategies. Without insurance, it's a little pricey (as are all clinics of this type), but the results are worth it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

Excellent service and staff. Commited to providing top notch knee therapy and remediation.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

After more than two years languishing in the public health system I finally found this private knee clinic. I'm kicking myself (with my now good knee) for having wasted so much time...private is the way to go! Thank you Dr. Dale and staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Value

One stop shop for my active families sport injury needs and for my bad knees. Terrific staff

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I first came to Dr. Karmali in June 2019 with extreme pain in my right arm from working(barbering). He examined me throughly to find out I had 2 pinched nerves in my... Read more

Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Got me back to my running routine. All the staff members were professional and very helpful. They took the time to understand what my rehab goals were.

Eric Arrata

Eric Arrata

Latest Rating

Dr Eric is surely one of the most compassionate human beings we have among us. Well-respected among his allopathic medicial colleagues, when conventional medicine ha... Read more

Dr. Laura Mcdonnell

Dr. Laura Mcdonnell

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Mcdonnell is SUCH a good chiropractor. Smart, compassionate and has a REALLY good technique. My headaches are gone and my neck hasn't felt this good in years!

Dr. Jason Schimke

Dr. Jason Schimke

1 review

Latest Rating

He did a great job of getting back to running. He is both friendly and very knowledgeable

Bomook Kim