Rate The Knee Clinic

Ratings for The Knee Clinic

Value

Excellent staff and very knowledgeable Dr’s that explained everything in detail

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Karmali and Tracy the physiotherapist have made such a big difference for me in a very short time. I have problems with my knees as well as my back, and they have both feeling so much better already. I look forward to feeling the results as more time and treatment is given to this. Doing my “homework” is not daunting, as Tracy shows me the movements and gives me a chance to practice with her. Then she sends me an email with pictures as a reminder of what to do at home. Both Dr Karmali and Tracy explain things so well, give their recommendations, and then give me the opportunity to decide what I am comfortable with. I didn’t expect to feel such rapid results and I am very pleasantly surprised. If you have knee trouble, it is worth a visit to this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Value

Professional. courteous and very knowledgeable. The results were better than expected. The PRP treatment along with a knee brace will allow me to skip the orthoscopic surgery I was prepared to do. I would recommend anyone with a knee problem to check this clinic out. You owe it to yourself.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Value

Excellent, efficient and professional. I was informed of this clinic from my family physician and after one month of suffering and having paid to get an MRI, I finally found someone who can tell me what was wrong with my knee. Dr. Dale MacDonald. He properly read the MRI and was able give me a diagnosis and a treatment plan, after a thorough examination . I was very impressed being in the health field myself. Excellent care. Highly recommend anyone with knee problems.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Value

My left knee has given me trouble for the past 5 years and I thought the only solution was a replacement. I reviewed various stem cell clinics in the U.S but they did not FDA approval. Luckily I found the knee clinic online in Calgary and went to them. That was approximately two months ago and with a superb knee brace < physio and PRP and am back waling normal again and the best news, I am not finished. They are truly amazing.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

Dr Dale MacDonald is BORN to help and heal humankind He is devoted to his patient He has a lot of knowledge and his smile and heart worth millions dollars of kindness Calgary needs drs like that We are glad that he was intelligently guided to open THE KNEE CLINIC Do not hesitate,do not be in a waiting list It is worth to spend little bit to receive a excellent treatment The STAFF is a 5 stars STAFF smiling calling you back to check how you are You feel welcomed and happy Wishing a good success and many BLESSINGS to all of them

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Value

Fantastic clinic - I really wish I'd known about them earlier!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Value

I have plantar fasciitis. I thought it was a life sentence of pain from what I have heard from other people. What I have come to realize is they were not receiving the proper treatment. Dr. MacDonald is so professional and just plain amazing at what he does! He has me running again and I could not be happier! This is the second issue for which I have seen him. As far as I'm concerned he is the best!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Value

I was unable to get through a full day without significant pain medication, and even that wasn't really working. Everyone at the Knee Clinic was welcoming and professional. I wish I'd found them sooner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Value

Dr. Macdonald is excellent. Love the front of office staff, very professional and very nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Knowledgeable; helpful I recommend the clinic where he works

Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Got me back to my running routine. All the staff members were professional and very helpful. They took the time to understand what my rehab goals were.

Eric Arrata

Eric Arrata

Latest Rating

Dr Eric is surely one of the most compassionate human beings we have among us. Well-respected among his allopathic medicial colleagues, when conventional medicine ha... Read more

Dr. Laura Mcdonnell

Dr. Laura Mcdonnell

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Mcdonnell is SUCH a good chiropractor. Smart, compassionate and has a REALLY good technique. My headaches are gone and my neck hasn't felt this good in years!

Dr. Jason Schimke

Dr. Jason Schimke

1 review

Latest Rating

He did a great job of getting back to running. He is both friendly and very knowledgeable

Bomook Kim