Rate Sierra Dental Centre

Ratings for Sierra Dental Centre

Value

Been a patient for 14 years and am extremely happy with the services. They provide quality work that lasts. I am not someone who really needs consistency so I always see whomever is available for hygiene and for dentistry. All staff are super friendly and professional! Love this office and recommend to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Value

I was a patient at Sierra dental before I started working here. This office is equipped with the best technology and has friendly staff! The services are great, out of office referral is not necessary!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Value

I've been going to Sierra Dental for a number of years and have never been disappointed when leaving. Everything from my initial hello with the nice girls up from to talking with Dr. Sopruniuk in the back is always a pleasure!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Value

I recently switched to Sierra Dental and I have had great experiences with every visit. The staff is friendly and the hygienists and doctors are knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctors at Sierra Dental Centre

Dr. Rod Herchak

Dr. Rod Herchak

Latest Rating

Great dentist. Works well with patients and staff.

Dr. Jessica Thomas

Dr. Jessica Thomas

Latest Rating

What an awesome experience with Dr. Thomas. She was kind and knowledgable and provided treatment without any pain! Her assistant was great as well. Best experience a... Read more

Dr. Tristan Ocampo

Dr. Tristan Ocampo

Latest Rating

I had one filing done and it went very well. Tristan is very aware of his patient’s needs. For example, he asked a good amount of times how I was doing and if I fel... Read more

Dr. Meggan Schiffner

Dr. Meggan Schiffner

Latest Rating

She takes care of her patients very well. I've had her as my dentist for over 10 years. Staff is amazing

Dr. Murray Knebel

Dr. Murray Knebel

Dr. Jared Zeggil

Dr. Jared Zeggil

Latest Rating

Absolutely love Jared, takes time to explain all options and is friendly and caring

Dr. Sonja Tosic

Dr. Sonja Tosic

Latest Rating

I saw Dr. Tosic for a couple fillings today and she is very professional, personable, quick, effective and sensitive to your needs. She did a great job!

Dr. Juhee Ko

Dr. Juhee Ko

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr Ko took time to explain my treatment to me instead of telling me what I need and leaving the room right after like dentists I've had at other offices. Her assista... Read more