Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Boynton Beach, FL
Bethesda Memorial Hospital has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines (one of the worst in the nation!)
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night
- lack of communication of recovery info
- poor overall patient ratings
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
After five stays where I was told nothing was wrong, a central line was inserted in my chest. Due to this, my collar bone got infected and I was in excruciating pain but sent home. Two ER visits and XRays later I was told it was spasms.The weekend radiologist must have been watching tv because my collar bone actually DIED and infection was rampant through my body.The weekday radiologist caught it or I would be dead. Serious, urgent surgery was needed. Now I am bedridden for approx 5 months, have home nursing and the strongest antibiotic there is. That is if the anti biotic doesn't make my kidneys 'blow up' That was their term. I was ignored, and neglected and due to Florida law, I have no recourse. I went in dehydrated and came out nearly dead from infection and major, major surgery.