Good Samaritan Hospital
Los Angeles, CA
Good Samaritan Hospital has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night
- lack of communication of recovery info
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
- overall patient ratings
- recommendations by patients
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Had an excellent experience here. Everyone was very nice and caring. Only had 1 nurse who couldn't speak English very well, but otherwise will visit there again if I have too.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield