Dr. David Kao

Rate Dr. David Kao

Dr. David Kao's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I went to Dr Kao for years. We recently changed dentists though. I found, the staff started making mistakes on my billing. Felt like we were being over charged. Unfortunate, my wife and I both really liked Dr kao

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

always charge more than patient was covered for. I gave him three chances, each time I was charge cash because his staff can't read an insurance agreement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

David has been our dentist for many years and has always been wonderful. He is a great dentist and an incredibly kind and gentle man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kao since the early 1990's. A friend referred me because I am nervous with dental procedures. He is the best dentist I've ever had. He is very gentle and calming. I don't even get nervous with needles anymore. His office staff are the best too. I went in there one day, upset about something unrelated, and got a big hug from one of the girls. I would recommend this office and dentist to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Never late, always attentive to patient needs, great goody bag at the end :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Benefits covered several cost for my family over many years.Cost depend on the work getting done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Kao is the most gentle, caring and informative dentist I have ever been to. His front end staff help you manage your insurance benefits and lets you know if you will be out of pocket. The office sends and collects from the insurance companies and you pay only your portion. Dr. David Kao is taking new patients, so if you are looking I would recommend you give his office a call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kao for 29 years which should indicate my level of satisfaction with his service. I can't think of any instance where he has dissapointed me in any way. It seems that over the years the level of service and professionalizm in many sectors of our society has deteriorated but not so with Dr. Kao. I am so pleased to have such a reliable doctor on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

Dr Kao is the best dentist I have ever had. He is very kind and gentle. He and his staff are always very friendly and always remember me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144895].votes_count ]]