Rate Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Ratings

stay as far away from this place as possible. I seen Dr. Kelleher and had vbeam laser done and I look worse then before I started. I have barely left the house in 32 days. I went back to see him and he said nothing and doesn't care that I am not happy.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I saw him for acne evaluation. My apt was scheduled for 245p. Thinking I would be late, I called prior to ask if I would be able to come a little later, was told to be there before 3p. I arrived on time at 245p. The staff was friendly besides his clinical LPN. As for Dr Kelleher, found him to be extremely rude/unprofessional. I waited over 1.5 hours. I came on time, I expect to be seen within a reasonable amount of time, especially if I was told to be there before a specific time or I would have been late. When I was finally seen, he neglected my privacy by leaving the door cracked open at first. I also saw numerous documents of other patients laying out for me to see in the hallway/reception area.Lets talk HIPPA. He wouldn’t let me voice my thoughts and concerns, and instead just talked instead of involving me in my plan of care. My visit was interrupted by staff who brought in scripts to sign during my appointment, told me hold on as he refocused. I cant believe he is so well liked

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Doctor caused serious an permanent skin damage to my 14 year olds face by not over seeing a technician performing a laser procedure. Then doctor proceeded to send us to another doctor. My husband who is laser certified said the laser was not caliper correctly and the tech did not know how to use it. Black burn holes on face!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Kelleher does a great job. His expertise is top notch. His treatment makes you look so natural. He is also a good listener and very caring. He is highly recommended in my book.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

I received lipsculpture to my abdomen by Dr. Kelleher. The procedure was done in a very pleasent and calming atmospher. Dr. Kelleher made my procedure very relaxing. He was so wonderful after the procedure by calling me at home to see if I had any questions or concerns. His staff was outstanding and very comforting and helpful. My clothes fits better and it looks so natural.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Kelleher for my first laser treatment. He was professional and friendly, his bedside manner was exceptional. The staff assisting him were all knowledgeable and friendly. My results are wonderful. My under eye veins are gone!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kelleher is amazing! I came into the office complaining that my eyes looked tired and I was sick of the bags under my eyes. Dr. Kelleher injected filler under my eyes and cheeks. I look amazing! Like I had the best night of sleep in my life! And the best part was that none of my friends or family were able to tell, I just keep getting compliments that I look great! Dr. Kelleher also injected Botox into my crow's feet and around my eyebrows. It gave me an amazing mini eyebrow lift! And no more wrinkles! You MUST see him!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kelleher. He thoroughly explains my treatment at every visit and answers my questions completely. I have never received as many compliments about my skin as I have since I've begun seeing Dr. Kelleher.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelleher’s for several years involving a range of service and have found him to be extremely professional, competent and responsive to my needs. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Really great with patients and listens to your questions. He give well thought out answers and has a calm manner about him.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag