Rate Dr. Paul Whidden

Dr. Paul Whidden's Ratings

I have nothing but fantastic reviews for Dr Whidden and his staff. Brooke at the front desk, Vanessa his nurse and Dr Whidden are all very friendly and caring. My breast augmentation was a year ago and I am very pleased. Before choosing Dr Whidden I went to two other surgeons.
I choose Dr Whidden for his thoroughness and he answered every question and concern I had. The office and surgical facility is top notch!!! I would absolutely recommend Dr Whidden!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

If you are looking for the right plastic surgeon for breast augmentaion. Stop here!!! Your search is over!!
Right from the beginning I have never felt so cared for and taken care of; like a queen!!
When I first started, I filled out the online booking for a consultation and Trista called me that next morning! i didn't have to wait long.. A few weeks. When I first pulled up to the building my first thought was just how modern and beautiful it was! I walked in and the building was fancy and spotless and the staff was beyond amazing!! They treat you like their first patient ever!! Vanessa is very approachable and so knowledgable. When I met with Dr. Whidden I was surprised that after a few questions and measurements he was pulling out sizers and the first ones I tried on we're the ones I went with!! You can tell he has done this lots!! I was almost in tears I was so happy!! I also had a deformity in my right breast where I had 2 creases. So basically my natural crease and another under my nipple. Dr whidden told me my condition was rare and is not seen offen. He mentioned I may need a lift or a filler; but before any of that was down he wanted to do the breast augmentation first before anything else was done cause I may not have needed anything done at all!... I booked my operation that day with Dalyce; just wait till you meet her she is so amazing! I just loved her!! She answered all my freak out emails and phone calls!! I got in a month after my consult!! Super quick!The day of surgery I felt very well taken care of. Everyone treated my husband and I like royalty and with reassurance and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and understood everything before the surgery started!! The doctor that gave me the IV needs more credit then he is given!! With both my children I had issues with doctors trying to find my veins and he got the IV in right away and it was painless! His name was Dr patal. When I woke up the nurse was amazing!!! I met with Dr whidden and went home shortly after. I was helped to my husbands truck by the nurse. The day after surgery I got a phone call to make sure I was ok. Then i had a post op appointment a week later. I popped in at 3 weeks also and just today for my 6 week follow up!!!

I'm happy to announce that so far; my crease deformaty is a thing of the past!!! And all my concerns were answered very patiently!!! You can tell that Dr whidden loves what he does! Thank you Dr whidden and all the girls at the office!!! This was the best decision I have ever made!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

6 weeks post-op Breast Augmentation / Tummy Tuck combo. FEELING GREAT!!!!! From the moment I met Dr. Whidden and his staff, I was quite confident I had made the right decision in choosing a Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Whidden & Vanessa (the nurse) made me feel extremely comfortable during my initial consultation. I was very lucky to get booked in the following week as there was a cancellation. Dalyce went through all the pre-op instructions with me and Trista called a few days before to see how I was doing and make sure I didn't have any questions. I arrived at the clinic in the morning and met a team of nurses, Dr. Whidden and the Anesthetist, Dr. Patel, to prepare for the surgery - all in the comfort of my heated robe! ;) I was extremely nervous, but they made me feel quite at ease! Surgery took 4 hours in total. Went home that afternoon! I had a follow-up appointment at 6 days, a pop-in appointment at 2 weeks and just had my 6 week appointment today. I went back to the gym at 2 weeks and felt back to "normal" around 4 weeks. I LOVE THE RESULTS!!!! My incisions are BEAUTIFULLY done...very minimal and hidden behind the tiniest of bikini bottoms! (Was sooo much fun to shop for bikinis for the first time in 8 years!) The scar was so much better than I had prepared myself for, given my internet research! ;)
Loving the results and would highly recommend Dr. Whidden. Definitely worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

This review is not just for Dr. Whidden but also the staff at MacLeod Trail Plastic Surgery (MTPS) who helped me before and during my breast augmentation (BA) procedure.
Staring with Dr. Whidden: I cannot say enough good things about him. I’ve had several procedures done by him. Two of those were corrective, were done nearly a decade ago, and are not related to my BA. He remains professional and approachable at all times, even if you have an unfortunate/odd sense of humour like I do. He’s very knowledgeable, he loves what he does, and he does it well – this much is obvious. When I first consulted with him over a decade ago, he was much friendlier; however, he’s been doing this for a while and understandably his bedside manner has changed a little bit. He remains polite as long as you don’t misunderstand him; in those instances, sometimes he can be a tiny bit frosty. This is par for the course for most doctors so I wouldn’t take it personally. I’m very happy with the work he has done for me up to now, including my corrective surgeries. I am now 6 weeks out from my BA date and could not be happier about my results, given what I started with. I also had fillers done by Dr. Whidden recently, and he gave me a huge discount! This was because the fillers were for corrective purposes, but I still thought that was really nice of him.
Regarding the staff at MTPS: Dalyce answered all my pre-BA freak-out emails – and I freaked out a LOT, because I booked less than a month before my BA was scheduled. Despite how annoying that must have been, she was very helpful. On the day of my surgery, Brooke greeted me and escorted me to the waiting room, and was very friendly. Victoria, the Recovery Room Nurse, was simply amazing. She told me about aftercare, my medications, answered any lingering questions I had, and took great care of me when I woke up after surgery – she even wheeled me out my boyfriend’s car and buckled my seatbelt for me! The Operating Room Nurses, Tammy and Amanda, were also very friendly and made me feel comfortable while my IV and anaesthesia were being administered. Dr. Patel was also amazing and made sure that my anaesthesia and painkillers were properly taken care of during my surgery. I actually had a migraine the day of my surgery, but there was nothing painful about my experience at MTPS. Everything went smoothly and I was perfectly comfortable before and after my BA. Trista, though I never actually met her (I think?) was very helpful when I contacted her by email for some quick questions post-BA. I would definitely recommend Dr. Whidden and the staff at MTPS to anyone looking to get cosmetic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640448].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I am 1 week post op from my Breast augmentation with Dr. Whidden. He and his staff are so helpful and caring. I would recommend Dr. Whidden to ANYONE considering a Breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Where to begin...If you are reading this because you are looking for a surgeon to do some work on you than you have come to the right place! I had my abdominoplasty done one year ago. I was extremely nervous- but was sick and tired of seeing the "HANGY SKIN" from having kids. Don't get me wrong- stretch marks don't bother me- but when you workout like crazy and the flap of skin doesn't go away, you have a choice and mine was to get rid of it! I did my homework , and did a few consultations, and decided on Dr. Whidden. I made the absolute best choice. From the cleanliness of their office (SPOTLESS and very welcoming) to the amazing staff - I can't even begin to say enough about them all. When I arrived for my surgery- I was extremely nervous...but was instantly relaxed by the way they treated me. I had about 6 weeks recovery and I couldn't be happier. It is the best money I spent on myself and I am extremely happy with my results. If you are reading this- trust me...from one who was in your position of researching doctors- you will not be disappointed here. You are treated like gold. Dr. Whidden is professional, and knowledgeable. Ask to see his pictures of before and afters and you will see for yourself. For me- this was the best choice, and if in the future I ever decide to have anything else done- I know where I am going!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2587597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Incredible! Book a consultation, and you'll see for yourself. Awesome awesome staff all around. Squeaky clean office from top to bottom, and amazing results. Dr. Whidden is professional and personal at the same time, and the surgical Center is beautiful. You are definitely treated like a queen here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

After consulting 3 surgeons, I chose to go with Dr. Whiddon. He was very thorough and was able to clearly explain what he felt would work best to achieve the results I was looking for. I'm over 40 and nursed 3 children. I couldn't be happier now with the results. The whole process was made easier by a very dedicated and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Last week I went through with a breast augmentation. I found Dr. Whidden extremely professional and knowledgeable. He took his time explaining the procedure. Also, he presented himself very thoughtful in his size recommendation for my body type. His staff was absolutely incredibly friendly and made me feel comfortable during the consultation straight through to the actual surgery day. I highly recommend him if you're researching surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2539155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Whidden is AMAZING, my first breast augmentation went great and made me as comfortable as he could, the staff is great Dalyce is most helpful and I love the front desk ladies as well. I am going for my second surgery next week with Dr. Whidden and I know I won't be disappointed. His knowledge is outstanding and even though I ask about 100 questions he is very polite, professional and helpful, I would strongly recommend him to anybody looking for plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467898].votes_count ]]