Rate Dr. Robert Neil Kassel

Dr. Robert Neil Kassel's Ratings

AMAZING. Dr. Kassel was my surgeon for my right hemithyroidectomy, and he did an outstanding job. This was my first surgery so I was very nervous about everything, but he made sure that I was 100% informed and comfortable with what was going to happen. He is very intelligent and knows exactly what he is talking about, he's not RIGHT on time but pretty much and it is completely worth the extra few minutes. I feel like I am in good hands and that is exactly what you want from a surgeon. As for the staff they are very friendly! I think the one lady people complain about just has a different personality, but once you begin talking to her she is very nice. I would recommend this practice to anyone I know.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

He is the only ENT that I or my family will see. He is kind, knowledgable, concise, and funny. Even though it took years for my GP to take my symptoms seriously, he sent me for a CT scan right away. He explained everything that it showed and gave me the option to have my adenoids removed. He did not put any pressure on me to choose either way. I went through with it, and he was awesome throughout the whole process. It was my first surgery, and he was very comforting. I got a good laugh out of his Buzz Lightyear-printed surgical cap. He was very honest with me that I would have a rough recovery - I was surprised at the painkiller prescription he gave me, but he was absolutely right that I would need it - no fault of his, of course; it was because of my age. It changed my life immensely. My nose breathing is much better, I sleep better, I have more energy, and having a cold has gone from a miserable experience to a minor annoyance. He has done excellent work on my family and friends and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

I have had Dr. Kassel do sinus surgery on me three times and all with great success. In fact the the last time, he saved my live. While under he found a more serious problem and I was sent to Toronto and eneded up having brain surgury. If it weren't for Dr. Kassel I would not be here writing this today.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

He performed so called 'septoplasty on my nose last year, since then things became worse, I have really hard time to breath through my nose, before at least one of my nostril was functional.Kassel said to me "Sometimes it happens...Im sorry ..." Well, sorry is not enough mister Kassel, now I will have to go to the real specialist and probably pay big $$$ to fix his "unfortunate" mistake.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

As a parent and a health care professional myself I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Kassel, He performed surgery on both my daughtes and went above and beyond for both. I think as a surgeon he is one in a million and I would not hesitate to go back and see him for any future problems. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

waited several months to see him, when I did he was polite etc. problem is I was in and out in 5 minutes, I felt like it was a complete waist of time.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

What a lovely doctor and so knowledgeable, really explains the issues our son was having. What a great experience for a little one to go through in surgery. The secretaries are unbelievably rude and disorganized but Kassel is tops!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Calm and relaxed man. He is very patient with children. He never made us wait and he waited for me to finish reading when he wanted to talk to me. He didn't interrupt.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Although Dr. Kassel seemed pleasant at first glance, I found him to be condescending, rude, and dismissive. In my five minute appointment, I was 'diagnosed' very quickly and sent on my way. My concerns were not taken seriously and I was made to feel like I wasted his time. I would not return to this doctor.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

He proformed surgery on my 8 month old daughter . I felt complete trust in him , and only meeting him three times that was hard . he explained everything he was going to do very clearly . and also how my little girl was going to feel after . he proformed the surgery very quickly 6 minutes , and came and told me in person how she did and her recovery time . she can now hear perfect .. Thank You Dr Kassel . I recomend him to anyone! , specialy ones wiht little angels .. he is amazing with children:)

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag