Rate Dr. Laura E. Mabie

Dr. Laura E. Mabie's Ratings

Dr. Laura Mabie saw my sister and I through every inoculation, blood test, ear infection, fever, blood test, booster shot, hearing test, stitch,vision test, injury, and growth spurt like clockwork every 6 months ( starting from the time I took my first steps and spoke my first words (before I was even 1 year old) and finally ending nearly 18 FULL YEARS LATER when I moved up north to start college at UC Berkeley, and was no longer a child! Although I must admit that I am a bit biased, because to me, "Dr. Laura" is actually AUNT Laura, I can honest and objectively declare at my current age of 29 that not only is Dr. Laura Mabie a close and loving blood relative of mine, but she is also the BEST doctor that I have ever seen!!:0) I love you Aunt Laura!! a -your first nephew, Jason Mabie :o)

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

She is a very knowledgeable pediatrician who is always sensitive to the needs of children with disabilities.

Submitted April 8, 2008 | flag