Rate Dr. Larry Keithley

Dr. Larry Keithley's Ratings

Dr. Keithley has moved to 8210 Stephanie Dr. Huntsville, AL 35802

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

A dynamite doctor. I couldn't have been more pleased. GREAT bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Wonderful doctor. On a side note, I've worked in the medical field and can say no office is perfect. Things happen. People need to get over it. Until you have worked in the public and in their shoes, do not complain about the wait times, as you are treated the same way the last patient was. If you have a problem waiting, then bring a book, your phone/tablet/etc to keep you company, don't go bugging the staff every 30 mins asking when you're next. It's not that hard to be patient and wait... and this is coming from someone who has ADHD.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Does anyone know if Dr. Keithley is practicing any longer, if so, where at? He was always my doc as a kid & I cant find him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Let me clarify my rating: Dr. Keithley is a wonderful doctor, he is very nice, caring, and does listen to you..I really like him. What is HORRIBLE is his office in Hampton Cove. Its a $150 copay with no insurance. I have been going for a year and have waited literally every time over 4 hours. They close randomly, even when you have an appointment. The office is filled with junkies and lowlifes. They are slow as slow can be slow, in every way. They also hardly ever answer the phone, wont call back your messages, and almost alwayssss have they forgot to call my meds in when they were supposed to, leaving me with no meds over many weekends. DO NOT GO HERE, EVER...NOT AT ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Dr. Keithley is a very compassionate and understanding doctor and has helped me through extemely diccicult times

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

Never did see the doctor and could never get another appointment, they always said he was sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104215].votes_count ]]