Rate Dr. Larry Keithley

Dr. Larry Keithley's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Let me clarify my rating: Dr. Keithley is a wonderful doctor, he is very nice, caring, and does listen to you..I really like him. What is HORRIBLE is his office in Hampton Cove. Its a $150 copay with no insurance. I have been going for a year and have waited literally every time over 4 hours. They close randomly, even when you have an appointment. The office is filled with junkies and lowlifes. They are slow as slow can be slow, in every way. They also hardly ever answer the phone, wont call back your messages, and almost alwayssss have they forgot to call my meds in when they were supposed to, leaving me with no meds over many weekends. DO NOT GO HERE, EVER...NOT AT ALL.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Keithley is a very compassionate and understanding doctor and has helped me through extemely diccicult times

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag

Never did see the doctor and could never get another appointment, they always said he was sick.

Submitted July 22, 2005 | flag